Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice article on Sly website about Haaland, not just his goals, a lot about his output, for balance the Boro 8-1 is just below it…cunts

Pathetic isn't it how all the media have jumped on 'the ball was out of play' when we scored. No way would they have shown any interest if that was any other British team playing, they are so shitting it that this might actually be our year, absolutely shitting bricks. I'm just so desperate for us to go on and lift the champs league trophy so we can give them all an almighty big fuck off v sign and middle finger

I've looked over the last few pages and can't see it mentioned. Apologise if it is.

My understanding was a ball is out of play if it is completely over the line. The image that is being used in the media shows, a White line, the ball, and then a vertical red line in the centre of the white line. So yes the ball has gone past the red line, but from my (yes blue tinted) glasses, it hasn't fully gone over the white line.

So what is the rule. Fully Over? or partially over?

additionally MAdrid are a bunch of C@nts

Nice article on Sly website about Haaland, not just his goals, a lot about his output, for balance the Boro 8-1 is just below it…cunts
Perspective though City were not a good time at the time and finished mid table under Sven. However the second coming of Sir Fergie (Tent Peg) who was chasing the quadruple apparently has been beaten by a similar score line. Least we scored.

I've looked over the last few pages and can't see it mentioned. Apologise if it is.

My understanding was a ball is out of play if it is completely over the line. The image that is being used in the media shows, a White line, the ball, and then a vertical red line in the centre of the white line. So yes the ball has gone past the red line, but from my (yes blue tinted) glasses, it hasn't fully gone over the white line.

So what is the rule. Fully Over? or partially over?

additionally MAdrid are a bunch of C@nts
It has to be fully over. There was that incident in the Everton League Cup semi final where the ball looked out but it wasn't fully over the line. There's that famous diagram that someone did to prove it was still in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.