Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any clips or links to both of them saying this ?
When the coverage began they were pitch side at the Emirates. When they moved to the stadium studio Keane said something j ing like some say City have a large squad but it's a small squad then I think he mentioned the quality.

These 115 charges are constantly ruining my mood. I'm all giddy and excited and then an article pops up and I go back into "typical City" mood and I'm thinking " it'll be typical if we won the treble and were then found guilty and then it's taken away from us" :-(

Wish it would all just piss off

The Athletic putting the boot in for whatever reason.
Not on twatter so have only read the headline

Clickbait.

They know they get far more engagement and link sharing on articles like that than they waxing lyrical over our dominance. That is because there are (and will always be) significantly more non-City fans than City fans, and many of those absolutely despise us, and love to read and spread hit pieces to make themselves feel better about their clubs mediocrity (or abject failure).

Prepare yourself for substantially more of that over the summer if we end up winning the treble.

The asterisk articles will fill every corner of sport media.

The Three Stooges on MNF giving raggy Webb the easiest of rides.

Cringeworthy.
As I have said many times, until they make live audio of the officiating (on pitch and VAR) available real-time, as the match unfolds, any of these highly edited, controlled, curated exhibitions are merely narrative crafting strategies.

I know FIFA prohibit it, but that has to change. And it’s not like the PL couldn’t force that move if they wanted; they pick and choose to interpret and/or implement IFAB’s directatives differently as they see fit, after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.