Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm BBC have a piece on the treble winners of the rags and Barcelona and guess what they have us in there as well and you have to pick your combined 11 from all three teams,we haven’t done the treble,yet it’s as if they are doing this to put the kiss of death on us..
It started when it dawned on them that we were going to win the league

Headline ESPN:

Liverpool sign Alexis Mac Allister from Brighton to begin squad rebuild​

I assume Gakpo (45 million) and Nunez (87 million) were part of a different rebuild then.
How long will it be before the scousers claim they won the world cup because Mac Allister plays for them now.

When Chelsea won the CL and Italy won the EC, who remembers the British medias relentless quest to tell us Jorginho should win the ballon dor? Because he won those two trophies.

Based on that logic, if we win on Saturday, I’m expecting a huge shout out from the media for Julien Alvarez to win the Ballon Dor. After all, like they said last time, it’s not about who is the best in the world or even the best at their club. It’s about who has achieved the most/won the biggest competitions. Come on Julien!!!
Do hope Hoolian completes the full set!

It's a big if, and we should always be humble, but if we win "it", should one player be singled out in a truly outstanding group, for individual glory?

Erling, he's scored over 50 goals, what more does he need to do?

Kevin, greatest midfielder, utter game changer. Don't think this has been his best season, but a League and Cup double, playing for the Champions League......?

What about Jack, Rodri, Ake, Akanji, Stones, Walker??? They've all been outstanding too.

I think this is an award from France Football magazine voted for by coaches around Europe, can see Messi getting it on sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.