Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect, they have the Countinho money. No one can compete with that much dosh.
I think it's poor form by them spending it on footballers - you could cancel all Third World debt, cure cancer and solve global warming with that money and still have plenty left over.

Has the Mac Allister deal turned into a free transfer yet? Funny how Liverpool get an apparent bargain and it’s the deal of the century and shows how well run they are. Compare and contrast that to the Haaland deal and the idiots in the press believe we concealed the real price of the transfer and that we are paying him a million pound a week.

Hmmm BBC have a piece on the treble winners of the rags and Barcelona and guess what they have us in there as well and you have to pick your combined 11 from all three teams,we haven’t done the treble,yet it’s as if they are doing this to put the kiss of death on us..
You think a BBC article could have an effect on the outcome of the final-wow!

Has the Mac Allister deal turned into a free transfer yet? Funny how Liverpool get an apparent bargain and it’s the deal of the century and shows how well run they are. Compare and contrast that to the Haaland deal and the idiots in the press believe we concealed the real price of the transfer and that we are paying him a million pound a week.
Looks like they are getting a £80m player for £40m!
Where have I heard that before?

They always turn everything into some sort of master-stroke of genius. Remember Nunez? They are the masters of hyperbole and most of it is just vacuous nonsense. It always amused me that any player they are linked with or about to sign appears in full dipped kit along with money-laundering sponsor in their messages. Most of their activity on this sort of thing is childish and says a lot about their collective psyche. He may turn out to be a good player - I don't know - but the pressure will be on him from the start. I thought he could have done better - but City didn't seem interested - so maybe not!

Just like the other 'bargain of the century' Keita

They always turn everything into some sort of master-stroke of genius. Remember Nunez? They are the masters of hyperbole and most of it is just vacuous nonsense. It always amused me that any player they are linked with or about to sign appears in full dipped kit along with money-laundering sponsor in their messages. Most of their activity on this sort of thing is childish and says a lot about their collective psyche. He may turn out to be a good player - I don't know - but the pressure will be on him from the start. I thought he could have done better - but City didn't seem interested - so maybe not!

Fabio Carvahlo turned up there as being an amazing bit of business, they are looking to get shot of him now. They should temper their exceptions, there’s still a lot of players the wrong side of 30 in that squad and will need a lot more than one signing to turn it around.

Sadly, this time around, the player is actually good.

That’s a pretty good bargain, even at the £50m range of speculated prices.
Well, I say bargain, but only when compared to the ‘£85m Nunez’ (don’t hear that phrase in commentary do you?).
Haaland for £51m makes the bargain a bit less of one.
Alvarez for £14m… well …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.