Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve been trying to drive Pep out of City for five years so there’s your answer. Not sure any other country’s sports media would behave in that way
I agree mate,posted the other day the negative coverage is no where as bad as it was,and I could well be wrong but you get the feeling at times that’s what was driving pep on hardly any real praise bar one or two over the likes of the 100 point season or the domestic treble,they have now changed tack and the fawning is beginning from all sides,where as underneath the majority want pep gone and us to be scrambling mid table they want the red scousers,rags or even arsenal at the top fighting it out ..

If...

We win the league by over 100 points

The League cup with our second string beating dips in the final

Spank the rags in the FA Cup final

Ditto Bayern Munich in the champs league final.

Haarland scores 75 Premier League goals.

I'd expect to see load of articles on why winning the Community Shield ruined Liverpool's season.
I've seen some nonsense posted on here but good God, I expected better than that from you Mat. Who in their right mind can see the rags getting to any final any time soon.

If...

We win the league by over 100 points

The League cup with our second string beating dips in the final

Spank the rags in the FA Cup final

Ditto Bayern Munich in the champs league final.

Haarland scores 75 Premier League goals.

I'd expect to see load of articles on why winning the Community Shield ruined Liverpool's season.
Do they get a bye to the FA final?

Ha - remember when they were "too big" to even bother playing in it? Scum.

Last edited:
'Pep quashes Real clause in Haaland deal reports: 'It's not true''

So, 12 hours after pep puts the haaland rumour to bed these sour cunts still have it on their app

How long will it stay up there I wonder?

I going up until we play the tramps in a couple of weeks. Sky do like a negative city story staying in the headlines for as long as possible.

I'd rather take culinary advice from his mum Claire.

Everywhere has its place, but Manchester city centre is more concerned with how the bar styling is, rather than what is coming out of the kitchen.

Decent food at Sugo in Alty and Sale, Hawksmoor is decent enough, but the list is very small when it comes to classic dining, if that is what you are after.

I like Capo in the Northern Quarter, but people in Manchester don't have the pockets to pay regularly for top food.

I was at Heston's pub grill in Bray the other week, absolutely shit on every level.

Ten years ago Tevez was stating Manchester had just two decent restaurants and one of them was Gaucho, which was stretching it.
I wnt to Tom Kerridge's Hand & Flowers at Marlow not long back and paid £67 quid for fish & chips. More fool me. He currently has a set price Sunday lunch menu at £155 per person (I kid you not) and I bet they stick their +12% mandatory service charge on top of that as well. Yeah - the foods good but that is just taking the piss. If people are willing to pay it because it's 'fine dining' then I don't blame him for charging those prices. The place is booked out for months in advance, so maybe its just me?

To suggest there are no decent restaurants that don't serve frozen food in the whole of Manchester is a bit odd.
The Sun wouldn't tell lies though, would it?
Front page news as well, must be a very slow news day indeed.
When has that bog roll ever had an intelligent headline ?

I'd rather take culinary advice from his mum Claire.

Everywhere has its place, but Manchester city centre is more concerned with how the bar styling is, rather than what is coming out of the kitchen.

Decent food at Sugo in Alty and Sale, Hawksmoor is decent enough, but the list is very small when it comes to classic dining, if that is what you are after.

I like Capo in the Northern Quarter, but people in Manchester don't have the pockets to pay regularly for top food.

I was at Heston's pub grill in Bray the other week, absolutely shit on every level.

Ten years ago Tevez was stating Manchester had just two decent restaurants and one of them was Gaucho, which was stretching it.
Manc‘s don’t take any criticism of their City to kindly and are very precious I’m from Bolton and the top restauran there when I was growing up was The Wimpy. Live in Newcastle now and is exactly the same as Manchester very few fine dining venues some very decent eateries tho but the bar scene is still the focus there to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.