Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow has anyone got any pics would love to send them to some arrogant cnuts I know
Take your pick....

article-0-02A43C6500000578-889_468x286.jpg

FB_CuTDXIAUvYBp.jpg

yanksout.jpg

liverpool-fans-hold-up-banners-before-kick-off-protesting-against-DJF67K.jpg

image-11-for-liverpool-fc-up-for-sale-gallery-904900327.jpg

I am well aware he said that repeatedly, but that isn’t how it was reported. Like I said, his words gave them the opportunity to twist them.

He should have been briefed to deal with it differently. Like I said, the club has a duty to protect us fans. We are the poor cunts who have to deal with pricks mouthing off about things that simply aren’t true - and not everyone is as well equipped as me to deal with it :-)
You've hit the nail on head there.

Whatever was asked and Pep's response would have been twisted.

It's a no win situation at present this media game.

The big story now from last Sunday is "vile chanting" and "offensive graffiti"

Both minor incidents if indeed they happened as reported!

These things happen every single week at every single match, yet that lot as so eloquently put by Everton fans are "offended by everything and ashamed of nothing"

It's deflection to stear away from their antics, behaviour that continued on Wednesday against West Ham but barely gets a mention.

Some of our supporters are paranoid, of course they are; every club must have them. Isn’t the point that every rational supporter I know can see the press we get for what it is. And that tendentious press coverage doesn’t just extend to the club, but us as supporters. The way these Hillsborough chants have recently been reported vs ‘Lizzie’s in a box‘ being a…err…clear and obvious case in point. It’s an absolute fucking disgrace and unfortunately partly a consequence of the respective club’s media strategies.

We, as supporters, are collateral damage from City’s strategy, basically. It’s why, for the first time since he came, I’m genuinely annoyed with Pep for fuelling that narrative. Fucking fuming actually.
Spot on , Pep should have swerved the question regarding the chants and just referred the hack to the club , Pep did say he didnt here the chanting so why apologise for it ?
Surprised Pep fell for that one he is usually very savvy in his press conferences , but the headlines are now "Pep apologises to the Dippers" and the Dipper victims will lap it up and start another petition.
My brother was at the game and the chants were 99.9% about Heysel only a few idiots at the end of the game chanted about THE SUN being right , but it gave the vermin Dippers hierarchy the chance to state we were chanting about both their tragedies , for the sad tortured Dippers two wrongs do make a right
It will not change , they will get murderers and JFT 39 at the Etihad next year , because they are murderers , its a fact , their fans were sent to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.