Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am sure the Evening Chronicle was pink the MEN football paper was green maybe you are too young to remember
Well I'm only 69 so not as old as you by the sound of it

The Chron ended in '63 and I'm far more familiar with the Pink, and it was delivered to our local newsagent at about 6pm on a Saturday night for most of the 60's

Well I'm only 69 so not as old as you by the sound of it

The Chron ended in '63 and I'm far more familiar with the Pink, and it was delivered to our local newsagent at about 6pm on a Saturday night for most of the 60's
MEN merged with Chron in 63 and carried on with both sports papers for a while.
The Chron, incidently, was founded by Edward Hulton who was chairman of City in the early 1900s.
PS Sports papers merged at some point (late 60s.?) and became the Pink, which closed about 2000.

Last edited:
From the bbc footy pages, a heartwarming paragraph;

Another United source was of the same mind. They too concluded the saga will end with Ronaldo exiting the club he arrived at with such fanfare last August, after they stepped in amid interest from Manchester City, unable to accept one of their most famous players would end up at the club that has taken their mantel as the dominant force in the English game.

Have we signed a load of youngsters under the radar or are the bbc hopeless at maths? When I went to school 51+42+0 was 93 not 101.1

D9634060-1C71-43EB-A572-FCD75C399515.jpeg

From the bbc footy pages, a heartwarming paragraph;

Another United source was of the same mind. They too concluded the saga will end with Ronaldo exiting the club he arrived at with such fanfare last August, after they stepped in amid interest from Manchester City, unable to accept one of their most famous players would end up at the club that has taken their mantel as the dominant force in the English game.
Someone isn’t getting any more shifts after writing that…
Edit: Just seen it was Stone! He mustn’t be feeling well. Either that or he has let an intern write his story this week

Last edited:
They have Philips as a 50m buy and they won’t be doing the net spend anymore on there now it’s all about what you have spent!
£42m+ £3m, minus £5m for Gyabi going the other way
But yeah, the Sky wankers pull a random £50m figure out of their arse to suit their ‘City’s unlimited funds’ narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.