Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney is one of the best players of all time course he knows what to look out for, it's the media that have always made out he is thick as pigshit. But when it comes to football he knows his onions.
Agreed, the media are fuckin awful..Rooney has been the top of the tree since mid teens..course he knows his profession better than nearly all. I just hate it when fans are ignorant and side with our shite media

Maybe I’m being paranoid but for me that little ratboy **** Neville got away with one today …… think it was just after Alfie was shown leaving, he sniggered and said words to the effect of “we’ll see more of Alfie this season at City games than we saw of him as a player” which to me is a jokey comment about his career ending injury.

The senile old prick Tyler just chortled along with him. Blues should continue to throw drinks at this pair of cunts every chance they get.

The post match interview with Pep on the bbc website is a good one, not sure who the interviewer was but he asked intelligent questions and you can tell from Peps demeanour he liked it too.

Finding it very difficult to keep pace with the high end analysis currently being provided by Dion Dublin and Stephen Warnock on 5 Live.

I imagine this is the closest equivalent we can get to listening in on a young Guardiola and Cruyff discussing playing style and ball retention...............
I heard some of Dion Dublin's interview with Tent Peg. It was so sycophantic it was painful to listen and Dublin actually addressed him as "Boss."

Maybe I’m being paranoid but for me that little ratboy **** Neville got away with one today …… think it was just after Alfie was shown leaving, he sniggered and said words to the effect of “we’ll see more of Alfie this season at City games than we saw of him as a player” which to me is a jokey comment about his career ending injury.

The senile old prick Tyler just chortled along with him. Blues should continue to throw drinks at this pair of cunts every chance they get.
Let it go and enjoy the fact that he’s having to watch us dominate while his rag team are fucking absolute shite,oh how the roles have reversed hahahahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.