Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, the media are fuckin awful..Rooney has been the top of the tree since mid teens..course he knows his profession better than nearly all. I just hate it when fans are ignorant and side with our shite media
Dragged utd to at least 2 titles through his genius ,horrible scouse twat but a football great.

I enjoyed every minute of it :)
I watched and also recorded. Their match took up 20 minutes 23 seconds… our match 14 minutes 36 secs! It is not something I would normally do but the very fact that they were first up when it should have been us annoyed me!

Petty of me I realise but hey ho.

Put my iPhone stopwatch on… getting pettier by the second. (Pun intended)

I watched and also recorded. Their match took up 20 minutes 23 seconds… our match 14 minutes 36 secs! It is not something I would normally do but the very fact that they were first up when it should have been us annoyed me!

Petty of me I realise but hey ho.

Put my iPhone stopwatch on… getting pettier by the second. (Pun intended)
Annoyed me too Eccles, we are the champions and deserve the respect of being shown first. They aren't even in the champions league, frankly they are currently crap and it's about time the media stopped pandering to them.

BBC Text/Red Button just now(I'm old, I still use it!)
"Sundays Premier League reports" Rags game on there(haha), Leicester game on there straight after the matches. Wonder what they've got to sat about our great win & Erling's debut goals...we're not even on there at fucking 11pm.
They do that quite a lot (I'm old too and still often use it), it normally doesn't even get added for Monday morning reading either, it's just brushed under the carpet with the space filled with yet another redshirt possible transfer target story that hits the "headlines"

They'll say that it was too late and the reporters had clocked off (or some other bollocks excuse), but it's just infantile BBC behaviour. Sad cunts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.