Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched and also recorded. Their match took up 20 minutes 23 seconds… our match 14 minutes 36 secs! It is not something I would normally do but the very fact that they were first up when it should have been us annoyed me!

Petty of me I realise but hey ho.

Put my iPhone stopwatch on… getting pettier by the second. (Pun intended)

I get it to an extent with us being champions and the first game of the season. The story of the day for most watchers would have been United with their next potential saviour installed as manager losing at home though and looking equally if not more shite than they were before.

If they’d have won 2-1 and been first, then I’d have been pissed off!

Annoyed me too Eccles, we are the champions and deserve the respect of being shown first. They aren't even in the champions league, frankly they are currently crap and it's about time the media stopped pandering to them.
I thought that they decide the order based on the number of

goals in the game

I heard this. Have they mixed him up with Nunez? Added some red twitter streams imaginary add ons? Every time they report our transfers they always try and add as much at the same time they try and reduce the reported amount for their favoured clubs dealings.
I can’t help but go straight to the comments on most footy articles and the latest one being pushed is multiple ‘you really think it’s 51mil? Plus the 500k per week!
I don’t know where that’s come from but there’s all sorts of nobheads pushing it.

McTomminays leg breaker which should have seen him get a red card ..Welbeck, pushed over in the penalty area for a clear penalty and the rags goal , which was the result of. a deliberate elbow knocking the ball goalwards , all looked at and okayed by VAR apparently , and conveniently brushed under the carpet by motd..

TVNZ Channel 1 Lunchtime Sports News ------ after prattling on about the Commonwealth Games for a few minutes.

"Now for Premier league soccer. Defending Champions Manchester City got off to a winning start but not so good for the red half of Manchester. Here is (name forgotten) from the BBC1 with the action. There followed about 90 seconds of Brighton's victory over the rags - absolutely nothing about City".

My wife doesn't usually curse out loud but she was clearly NOT IMPRESSED.

So the rag love in for some sports journalists is still alive and kicking in this part of the world.

Last edited:
McTomminays leg breaker which should have seen him get a red card ..Welbeck, pushed over in the penalty area for a clear penalty and the rags goal , which was the result of. a deliberate elbow knocking the ball goalwards , all looked at and okayed by VAR apparently , and conveniently brushed under the carpet by motd..
That is what annoyed me too, let’s see them analyse the dreadful officiating and corrupt VAR instead of waffling on about the red shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.