Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still a few pundits left who actually think United have some good players despite the evidence we can all see. I have been saying for years that De Gea is truly shite. One of the worst top level keepers I have ever seen at dealing with crosses and managing his defence. He is Division 2 level for his distribution. A total fraud. How stupid must these media experts be? The most over-rated player of all time in my view.
At the sick Swan he was their MOTM

On the subject of the rags. The Times sport section had four full pages today on United. City had a 3 inch by 4 inch bottom right article on signing gomez. Makes today that little bit sweeter.
This is the sweetest time to be a Blue and the slow demise of United just makes it even sweeter. The bitterness in the media makes me happier.

Some words of wisdom from BBC Five Live summariser Glen Murray during today's United game.

"You can't. You can't. I mean it's an individual error you can't... thing for." (Murray struggles to recall either of the words legislate, or account).

"It is a positive for Manchester United, and any positive for them at the moment, is a plus."

At the sick Swan he was their MOTM
Decent shot-stopper and perhaps most importantly has seemed for several years like the only one of their players who consistently gives a fuck.

Not perfect and I wouldn't be racing to sign him, but one of their few players actually earning his wages each week.

Decent shot-stopper and perhaps most importantly has seemed for several years like the only one of their players who consistently gives a fuck.

Not perfect and I wouldn't be racing to sign him, but one of their few players actually earning his wages each week.
Even with the first two goals being on him he was still their best player today. Also had the balls to come out and do the post-match player interview afterwards so fair play to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.