Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is thick as pig shit.

It’s quite funny that each week at least one caller to his show will call out his lack of football knowledge and he can’t deal with it so it just turns into a shouting match until he cuts off the caller off…if you see the clips of it from YouTube etc you can see how pissed off he is each time it happens.
yeah i listened a bit to him and cundy last night, hes a right tool. said the usual "city cant even fill their ground" to city regular caller Jackie. He probably thinks Spurs are bigger than us

Had my first wimpy at Trafalgar Sq on my way to the 1970 league cup final, an egg burger. Really thought I'd had something aged 13 best day of my life up to that point.
I puked up in Derby out of a Cortina front door on the way down to the 1970 final. I was a nipper with travel sickness.

I live here, he doesn't.

His visits are token gestures, to pad out London-centric bias.

There are not loads of top places, perhaps places you or I may like, but not serving the consistent, quality of food which should make it a stand out for a major City.

Tast is pretentious, which is why it is usually empty and you might as well eat at El Gato a few doors down for half the price.

Hawksmoor, Rudy's and Dishoom are about the only ones worth travelling in for, unless you want to slum it in the NQ and do Bundabuss, Capo, which are decent, but hardly haute cuisine.

I can understand why Gundo's missus said what she did, they live in the city centre and it must get pretty fucking boring eating in the same old.

She is Italian, but San Carlo is shit and she obviously knows it.

Plenty of finds in the burbs, but most of the footballers aren't venturing out to those.

*Gundo and his wife do have a private chef/nutritionist!
Thank frig Erling the Viking is more than happy with Kebab Pizza, that’s all I can say.

State of this

What’s so stupid is that the internal logic doesn’t work.

If someone said “I don’t think you’re one of the best players in history if you don’t play for one of the 5 biggest clubs in history at some point” then I would disagree but OK whatever, opinions are like arseholes etc.

But then he says Yaya can’t be considered one of the best despite playing at Barcelona, then he says John Terry can, because he played for ….Chelsea(?)

Do you think he knows only Maradona played 3/4 of a season at Barca?

I know the whole reason he’s given a platform is because he’s thick as shit and it gets people to phone in and complain, but it still infuriates me that anyone could be that stupid let alone get paid for it.

He is thick as pig shit.

It’s quite funny that each week at least one caller to his show will call out his lack of football knowledge and he can’t deal with it so it just turns into a shouting match until he cuts off the caller off…if you see the clips of it from YouTube etc you can see how pissed off he is each time it happens.
What a knobster. He cites all the usual history club bollocks and then throws John Terry and Chelsea into the mix to substantiate his argument. Wish I hadn’t listened to it now. He’s not even a halfwit - a quarterwit or village idiot at best.

The media are doing their absolute best to unsettle our team, specifically trying to turn them against Haaland (even despite him by all accounts being very well liked) and/or cause admin chaos.

"Oh Erling Haaland I think we should pay you some more......."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.