Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Dan Roan is in his usual reporting place, outside a stadium…wonder who he’s pissed off in Qatar…

Let’s be honest though, it’s quite clear that this is a narratively biased set of headlines, especially considering Utd also had players eliminated from the WC. Any comments on these headlines are completely justified.

View attachment 63427
A lot to be said for Maguire anyone who plays shit for united and well for England will do for me.

Honestly don’t remember that at all and can’t find any record of it

Had a quick look, can't find anything in print will look again tomorrow.
He has made that many absurd allegations and lies, I cannot pinpoint the exact one when it occurred..
The comment he made about City i:e that if they were banning him because of what he said yhen there must be truth in it. He could have said it on air TV or radio. But it was at the time he covered both for the Sun

Last edited:
Daily mail online article from Nov 1st. Name 6 Argentina players playing in the Premier League. They only missed one making a big impact at the World Cup.

Did Argentina striker Julian Alvarez almost join Manchester United?

Photo by Matthew Ashton - AMA/Getty Images

FOOTBALL

MANCHESTER UNITED
ARGENTINA FOOTBALL TEAM
FIFA WORLD CUP
MANCHESTER CITY
PREMIER LEAGUE

DID ARGENTINA STRIKER JULIAN ALVAREZ ALMOST JOIN MANCHESTER UNITED?​

Srinivas Sadhanand

Srinivas Sadhanand
33 minutes ago

FFS.

I was talking about Danny Fulbrook, who was a decent young lad and who despite clearly wanting to ‘go along to get along’ was still the only one in that video at least trying to show a semblance of balance.
Yea, I get it. I was talking about two of the dicks he was trying to get along with.

Think Arsenal supporters will be dreaming of a bit more than just top four at the moment. City have a tricky January coming up, we don’t want to be conceding any more ground to them otherwise they could potentially have a double digit lead going into February.
Not happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.