Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus BT Sport being taken over by Discovery/Warner Brothers. They’ve moved into a huge new hub in Chiswick, a mate was working on the IT infrastructure and said they are going to be aggressively targeting the UK and European market, so may be a future bidder

Still think Amazon might have a fancy for it.

Mindset change needed by blues on all this. It’s a compliment and a sign of how hurt the establishment are teeing at our success. Hearing Tyler’s whispered low key comms on Nathan breaking the deadlock last night was a delight and I hope to hear more and more of the same!

Yep, we need to embrace the potential prospect again of that twat Richard Masters having to hand over the Premier League trophy and medals to our players.

The look on his face last season resembled a fart in a spacesuit.

Hopefully Erling and Dias break his hand when they have to shake it.

Also, WTF was the other knob on about saying Pep had under-achieved.
If either TS muppets knew anything about football they would have ridiculed him rather than simply disagreeing with him. It is simply not a legitimate point of view.

He suggested that Pep inherited a great squad and had unlimited funds. The sole surviving member of the squad from when he was appointed is KDB if I'm not mistaken. In the last 5 years we have the 10th highest net spend in the PL. Anyone that cannot acknowledge Pep's genius is either stupid, bitter or both. He is the Mohammed Ali of football management.

Headline ESPN: Haaland nowhere near Messi's single season goal record.

Clearly need the clicks from rags and dippers and the like.

Yep, we need to embrace the potential prospect again of that twat Richard Masters having to hand over the Premier League trophy and medals to our players.

The look on his face last season resembled a fart in a spacesuit.

Hopefully Erling and Dias break his hand when they have to shake it.
Was thinking that, he’d probably swerve it and send a competition winner or a long serving tea lady

Sky are finished mate. More job cuts in the pipeline and their SKY Glass TV thing has lost them millions.

One day they will be outbid by a rival with far deeper pockets.

BT Sport has already gone the same way.
We moved over to BT a couple of months ago. It was shit. I was getting notifications on my phone before the goal had gone in. Sly Glass is the same. Anything streamed is at least a minute behind live. We sacked it off. They tried to fob us off with £1800 cancellation fee, but in the end just sacked it off for nothing. We ended up going back to Sly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.