Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Daily Mail. A City fan has got the treble tattooed on his leg. I'm hoping the tattoo becomes reality on Saturday.

I still can remember when one blue got Rooney tattooed calling him a City legend which in the end never happened because the saddos threatened him at his own house and he changes his mind. I suppose it was a blessing in disguise he never joined us.

Re Bellingham transfer - BBC produce a top English players transfer list.

Quick look down that list and there's a very strange thing happening with kyles transfer. Wonder why that is. View attachment 82325

The Walker transfer makes no sense whatsoever, we know Sterling transfer had add ons but they aren’t specified. With Walker you’d imagine if it was all above board it would be placed below transfer without add ons I.e below Sterling.

Hmmm BBC have a piece on the treble winners of the rags and Barcelona and guess what they have us in there as well and you have to pick your combined 11 from all three teams,we haven’t done the treble,yet it’s as if they are doing this to put the kiss of death on us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.