Medical tonight ...

kramer said:
Not followed all this but, anyone think that the medical is at this time to put the media off the trail because its JT?

Sorry .don't buy the 'smokescreen' stuff M8.

If any out of hours medicals are lined up they will be for practical reasons : i.e. get the African Player of the Year on the City tour to SA sharpish.

This can only be Ade...if the rumours are true, IMO

bizzbo said:
stu9488 said:
bizzbo said:
corky1970 said:
im having a medical tonight due to my furious wanking, my right arm is like swazenegger's ,any one want an arm wrestle.....................................................ill win !!

anyway where were we ????

ah yes medical !!

its ade, cos my brother ( i dont have one) just said that his mate ia a porter in which ever hospital we are going on about, and he saw some dax wax hair gel being shipped into a room that he might or might not have been in

........................ive been drinking

armwrestle? no way i'm touching your hand now!

oh, and stu, the thought that one of the sports science team would come on here with permission to talk about the players condition..... especially what you said about johnson.....is terrifying..... as, quite frankly, is the thought of an msc who can't spell 'analyse'.

Well I have said nothing thats confidential, and whats worse is I have an A-Level in English! The club has said they have no problem with fans being updated with things as long as club reputation is not harmed and I have been on here since Jan so its not as if I have just appeared.

what about your comments on johnson the other week? are you telling me that wasn't confidential? let's put it this way, as far as I can see, it was either confidential, idle gossip, or made up. Anyway, I can't be bothered to argue this, It's completely barmy as far as I am concerned, and I'm sure I have better things to do :P

Fair play on the spelling mistake, I got the damned US spelling. Thanks to mozilla's so-called 'British-English' dictionary.

Maybe I went a little OTT on Johnson I was just sick of people saying he was finished and will never be back etc we will agree to disagree mate, Yes American spell checks are never good!

Doesn't have to fly out with the rest of them tomorrow. Could just get the deal finalised and follow on in two or three days. He can still be there next week to press the flesh etc and play the odd half hour.

it doesnt matter what flight he gets as the first game isnt until saturday so no need to rush lads.

cant see a medical at this time now and maybe our owners will get hima private jet once he seals the deal tomorrow.

will be interesting to see if hughes is on that plane as that will tell a big story and not just about adebayor.

We could well hold a press conference in Africa and announce the signing for max. publicity. Lets face it our PR machine is getting slick.

@ votepedro

pop ya head out of the window will ya and keep your camera ready...never know there may be something

can just see you at 3am on windowsill akip and freezing haha

JuniorBlue said:
bonespost said:
they better get a move on as the flight departs at 0930 ,what time does the home office open for a work visa ????

I'm sure they would have some slight exceptions with you know, big money transfers. City could always drop a big wad of cash outside the door, and the home-office would open, especially in the current economic times. Ain't affecting us my friend :D

I'm sure our flight isnt until Thursday morning now... A few have said it, just looked on the OS but cant see anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.