Medical tonight ...

stu9488 said:
No idea why you have said that A) I dont listen to 5live and B) that has come from me and nobody else, its not an opinion its fact no medical today or last night.

Got a sneaky feeling your wrong on this one mate, methinks he was on a plane this morning to somewhere nice and hot!!!

Gandalf Blue said:
If he got a work permit at approx. 17:30 why didn't he go straight for a medical after that?

Medical wasn't even scheduled. So he might have one sometime this week, but IMO deal is nowhere near complete contrary to what people are saying. People were saying last night that he needed to have agreed personal terms in order to get a work permit, I checked this today and that is not the case, it is merely an assurance from the club that he will be employed for X amount of years, no money needs to be talked about. Deal not done yet.

blueinsa said:
stu9488 said:
No idea why you have said that A) I dont listen to 5live and B) that has come from me and nobody else, its not an opinion its fact no medical today or last night.

Got a sneaky feeling your wrong on this one mate, methinks he was on a plane this morning to somewhere nice and hot!!!

He has NOT had a medical, absolute FACT.

bluebean said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo

this video posted above makes me think that adebayor may end up to be a better signing than eto'o would have been! dont get me wrong id have loved eto'o and gutted it didnt come off, but from this it shows he is everything we have been lacking!

Class clip mate. Youtube can make anyone look good but I do actually like Ade. Some great passes and a brilliant cross against Utd. He has got the dance moves to mix it with Robinho too!!

Mark Hughes has hit back at criticism of the effect of City's spending policy on the transfer market as he prepares to take his spending beyond the £200million mark in 13 months at the club with the £25million signing of Emmanuel Adebayor from Arsenal.

Adebayor has asked for more time to consider the move rather than report for a medical yesterday as planned. The Togo striker is understood to have misgivings about leaving a Champions League club for City.

Times Online report this,,here we go again another bloody saga of will he wont he !!!

stu9488 said:
Gandalf Blue said:
If he got a work permit at approx. 17:30 why didn't he go straight for a medical after that?

Medical wasn't even scheduled. So he might have one sometime this week, but IMO deal is nowhere near complete contrary to what people are saying. People were saying last night that he needed to have agreed personal terms in order to get a work permit, I checked this today and that is not the case, it is merely an assurance from the club that he will be employed for X amount of years, no money needs to be talked about. Deal not done yet.

Interesting point, cheers for that. I also doubt very much that personal terms are ever agreed before a medical anyway incase something crops up in the medical itself.

Gandalf Blue said:
stu9488 said:
Gandalf Blue said:

Interesting point, cheers for that. I also doubt very much that personal terms are ever agreed before a medical anyway incase something crops up in the medical itself.

Exactly! Im not an expert with transfers and how they work, but I as I work for the club and within the Sports Science department I know for a fact he has not had a medical.

Gandalf Blue said:
stu9488 said:
Gandalf Blue said:

Terms are always agreed before medical

stu9488 said:
Sorry there was NO medical done last night or this morning, the player was not even in Manchester untill this morning. No medical took place last night or at any time today.

He's right! I was watching Granada reports before and they said they had asked city if he had undertaken a medical last night, and city said no medical has taken place yet!

Couple of things from that youtube "more than a goalscorer".

A lot faster than I thought
Plays a hell of a lot from the left, almost a winger at times
Much more intelligent and selfless than i thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.