Mehdi Benatia

SiWatts90 said:
If it ends up that Mangala has fucked us over it will be an absolute disgrace if Benatia goes to Bayern
Maybe that's where the Howedes links are coming from.

richards30 said:
SiWatts90 said:
If it ends up that Mangala has fucked us over it will be an absolute disgrace if Benatia goes to Bayern

and entirely possible mate!

I'll bet that rat Mourinho and Mendes are involved

We should be going for Hummels, something stinks about this Mangala deal.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is planning to sign for Chelsea and stringing us on

richards30 said:
SiWatts90 said:

It's worrying, very worrying!

Simply put, if Mangala was serious he would have signed by now IMO, he knew we were interested last January so it isn't like he hasn't had time to think about it, like others have said, his dodgy agent could have a big hand in all this, still think PSG and Chelsea are working together in some way as well

I just know city are gonna fuck this up and we will have no CB by the end. Need to accept that Mangala does not want to come and stop dicking Benatia around and get the deal done before Bayern swoop in.

What are City playing at - Mangala's agent is Mendes he is also Mourinho's agent - This stinks of City being stitched up. Meanwhile Benatia expresses strong wishes to join us and we treat him like a tw*t ....

This has got f*ck up written all over it. I dont think Mangala had ever had any desire to join City and get the feeling Mourinho is involved behind the scenes. Meanwhile we're p*ssing Benatia off and he'll probably go elsewhere the first decent offer he gets!! ....

MADNESS!!!!!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
What are City playing at - Mangala's agent is Mendes he is also Mourinho's agent - This stinks of City being stitched up. Meanwhile Benatia expresses strong wishes to join us and we treat him like a tw*t ....

This has got f*ck up written all over it. I dont think Mangala had ever had any desire to join City and get the feeling Mourinho is involved behind the scenes. Meanwhile we're p*ssing Benatia off and he'll probably go elsewhere the first decent offer he gets!! ....

MADNESS!!!!!!

Or this could be paranoia - Txiki knows what he's doing, if we want Mangala we are giving ourselves the best chance of landing him. The Mendez / Maureen axis is unsettling but Mendez has to operate independent of Maureen and get the best deal for his client(s) in this case Mangala and to a lesser extent Porto. I bet Porto have put more money his way than Chelsea over recent years and Mendez will know better than any of us that Maureen's stay at Chelsea won't be long - only ever a marriage of convenience. We all want to get deals done but we need patience and a poker face.

SiWatts90 said:
richards30 said:
SiWatts90 said:

It's worrying, very worrying!

Simply put, if Mangala was serious he would have signed by now IMO, he knew we were interested last January so it isn't like he hasn't had time to think about it, like others have said, his dodgy agent could have a big hand in all this, still think PSG and Chelsea are working together in some way as well

Like others have said we are possibly leaking to the press that we have agreed a fee for Mangala to try and increase our bargaining power to push down the price for Benatia.

Roma have leaked they've set us a deadline of 21st July and 24 hours later there are stories that Bayern are interested in Benatia. This could well just be Roma playing games themselves to try and put pressure on us.

I think Bayern have just bought another centre half haven't they?

Actually, Bayern were said to have made an offer earlier this summer that was rejected, so I doubt their interest is anything new. And interest doesn't always = bid. We'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.