Mehdi Benatia

oakiecokie said:
Flap flap,flappety flap,flappety flapping,flap flap flap.
Fucking dozens of you out there !!!

oi!!!!!! go and read the MEN for a while and leave us flappers to it!! ;-)

Wow don't worry guys, the club knows what they're doing. There's something called communication. It's funny how people are worrying...lol relax people haha.

If things keep ticking over the way they are, we could end up losing Benatia completely. I wouldnt trust Mangala's agent as far as i could throw him. Benatia then gets fed up of waiting for City so goes to Bayern. I wouldnt mind seeing what Hummels would cost us. Younger and probably better than Benatia and a little bit Older and better than Mangala.

I just hope we don't wait too long on Mangala and lose both.

The club seem set on Mangala, fair enough, but I think we need to give him a deadline to make his mind up.

Mangala and Benatia would both be great signings, whichever one we chose to sign. I just hope we don't drag this on too long and end up missing out on both.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 5h
Corriere dello Sport talks about a Benatia (to Bayern)/Shaqiri (to Roma) swap but adds: "Benatia has already made a promise to Pellegrini".

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 5h
Corriere dello Sport talks about a Benatia (to Bayern)/Shaqiri (to Roma) swap but adds: "Benatia has already made a promise to Pellegrini".

Make it happen PLEASE!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.