Mehdi Benatia

richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
We`re nearly there.
Where oakie? Please say benatia!

All I will say is,look back on the Reg Fernando thread.No-one would have me a bet,especially one flapper.I said it would happen ... we will soon be back on track with our next main man.Show some belief in our Management Team and all will be revealed shortly.Mark my words.

oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
We`re nearly there.

All I will say is,look back on the Reg Fernando thread.No-one would have me a bet,especially one flapper.I said it would happen ... we will soon be back on track with our next main man.Show some belief in our Management Team and all will be revealed shortly.Mark my words.
Before the US tour?

oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
We`re nearly there.

I think most know it's Mangala. Just the third party issue to sort for Porto.

Davs 19 said:
oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:

\

hope its benatia...not mangala...based on his unwillingness to decide

razman said:
Davs 19 said:
oakiecokie said:

\

Both parties are keeping their options open.

razman said:
Davs 19 said:
oakiecokie said:

\

I believe he's decided but has to wait for Porto to sort out the third party issues.

Davs 19 said:
razman said:
Davs 19 said:
\

I believe he's decided but has to wait for Porto to sort out the third party issues.

what do you know spill the beans!:)

Larry Stranger said:
It probably comes down to a few things. Benatia is probably pushing for a move here. However we are only able to spend 49m this window. We spent 12 on Fernando and 6 on Willy which is 18m. That leaves 31m for Benatia. If Roma is asking more than that then we are trying to offload a few players first to meet Roma's asking price. That would take time. Who do we sell and at what price without hurting our Homegrown quota? We also probably don't want to put all our eggs in one basket and are still looking at Mangala. Porto might be willing to sell, but Mangala not too keen on coming.

Didn't we get 2.5m for Barry? Not much but should give us 33.5m to spend.

City's offer to Benatia according to ilTempo is 4 mil net/year. They claim it is not about money for him anymore more than that he is angry with the club and feels betrayed. However he promised Garcia to join the team tour if he is not sold by then. Garcia is hoping he would feel part of the team again and rediscover his desire to play here once he joins his teammates. De Sanctis who has been present in trigoria for rehabilitation has talked to him as one of the locker-room "senators" and expressed his disappointment with his plans to leave.

There are many signings where you just have that feeling a player will sign. For me this is one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.