Mehdi Benatia

Is my memory playing tricks on me or was Nastasic an accomplished centre half last year who can only get better? Injuries surviving of course

oldhamblue said:
Is my memory playing tricks on me or was Nastasic an accomplished centre half last year who can only get better? Injuries surviving of course

You mean the accomplished, league-tested CB who held our line at the age of 19?

Must be shit, sell the dead wood and bring in a new guy who may or may not succeed after what is sure to be a settling period either way.

NoahCity said:
Daz_Blue said:
NoahCity said:
Can't believe people are considering trading Nastasic and money for Benatia. That leaves us with just three CBs.

Kompany , Rekik, MDM, Benatia
You really think Rekik is ready for the PL and CL?

Not sure, he's playing every week for PSV and in the provisional Dutch world cup squad. Not sure what else he can do to earn his shot to be honest.

without a dream said:
NoahCity said:
Daz_Blue said:

Kompany , Rekik, MDM, Benatia

Not sure, he's playing every week for PSV and in the provisional Dutch world cup squad. Not sure what else he can do to earn his shot to be honest.

Pretty sure he was captain of PSV last season as well

And weren't they in Europe as well? Pretty sure i remember him playing 2 legs against AC milan

May have been qualifying rounds for the CL at the start of the season

chris85mcfc said:
without a dream said:
NoahCity said:

And weren't they in Europe as well? Pretty sure i remember him playing 2 legs against AC milan

The kids been a model pro since coming to us.

Has shone when given the chances, went on loan and stood out enough to make the Dutch team.

If he can play any part in their world cup campaign and we don't give him a fair chance to stake a claim, we don't deserve to have a youth policy.

I honestly reckon he'll play 15 games for us this year, maybe the cup games and sub appearances in league games, but its time to give him his chance.

Thaksinssoldier said:
chris85mcfc said:
without a dream said:

The kids been a model pro since coming to us.

Has shone when given the chances, went on loan and stood out enough to make the Dutch team.

If he can play any part in their world cup campaign and we don't give him a fair chance to stake a claim, we don't deserve to have a youth policy.

I honestly reckon he'll play 15 games for us this year, maybe the cup games and sub appearances in league games, but its time to give him his chance.

He deserves a chance. As you say what more could he do? I

also don't recall any moaning, some of our squad players and youth teamers could lean alot by how he appears to behave.

i'd let rekik stay at psv for another year whilst we can get the best out of MDM still, his progress will benefit a lot more from being a starter for psv than cup games and the odd more important game at city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.