Mehdi Benatia

mmc said:
i'd let rekik stay at psv for another year whilst we can get the best out of MDM still, his progress will benefit a lot more from being a starter for psv than cup games and the odd more important game at city

MDM wont play near as many games next year. Lets not forget he was brought in as cover.

Unfortunately for us we ended up with Nasty & Lescott not up to the task and he had to play a lot more football.

At a guess, here's how I see it panning out(not exactly but you get the gist):

Kompany 30 games
Nasty 20 games
MDM 20 games
New CB 25 games
Rekik 15 games

Thaksinssoldier said:
mmc said:
i'd let rekik stay at psv for another year whilst we can get the best out of MDM still, his progress will benefit a lot more from being a starter for psv than cup games and the odd more important game at city

MDM wont play near as many games next year. Lets not forget he was brought in as cover.

Unfortunately for us we ended up with Nasty & Lescott not up to the task and he had to play a lot more football.

At a guess, here's how I see it panning out(not exactly but you get the gist):

Kompany 30 games
Nasty 20 games
MDM 20 games
New CB 25 games
Rekik 15 games
Centre back is the last position you want to rotate, if kompany is fit then kompany will play.

Wouldn't we need to have Rekik for 1 more year (before he is 21) at the club for him to be qualified as a club trained HG player?

Seems to me that it should be this year

The Ever reliable di marzio is saying we've made contact with his entourage but Roma won't let him go without a substantial offer

Forzacitizens said:
The Ever reliable di marzio is saying we've made contact with his entourage but Roma won't let him go without a substantial offer

The question is what us a substantial offer £25m, £30m more?

I think they paid £13m for him last year so they are likely to make a substantial profit

pavelsrnicek said:
Forzacitizens said:

I think they paid £13m for him last year so they are likely to make a substantial profit
£25m and next years birthday cake in advance

pudge & rodge said:
pavelsrnicek said:
Forzacitizens said:

£25m and next years birthday cake in advance

That takes the biscuit

Forzacitizens said:

Now I am interested.

Roma are in the Champions League next season and I don't see them selling for anything less than 40m euros.

Makes you think we have moved on from Mangala though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.