Mehdi Benatia

adrianr said:
corky1970 said:
Not being funny but it seems like when we are linked with a player I've never heard of it brings out the liars or geeks who " apparently " seen him play 30 matches this season and is a great player,

Some people are so full of shit or don't have lives, I don't believe for a second anyone on here has sat through a season of Roma matches and has a valid opinion on the man

Or are a first rate bore geek play station no girlfriend/ social life whatsoever. Or let football consume their life FIFA STYLE

Every fucking time I guarantee it

And every fucking time you're there to bring it up ;)

You're right though, just one of the many wonders of the transfer forum.
Or just have the odd hour or two spare on a Sunday evening?

corky1970 said:
Not being funny but it seems like when we are linked with a player I've never heard of it brings out the liars or geeks who " apparently " seen him play 30 matches this season and is a great player,

Some people are so full of shit or don't have lives, I don't believe for a second anyone on here has sat through a season of Roma matches and has a valid opinion on the man

Or are a first rate bore geek play station no girlfriend/ social life whatsoever. Or let football consume their life FIFA STYLE

Actually I have, as i am a Roma fan.

pudge & rodge said:
corky1970 said:

Or are a first rate bore geek play station no girlfriend/ social life whatsoever. Or they are ginger.

Agreed but surely they are one and the same?

The sad thing is you having to single people out.

corky1970 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
pudge & rodge said:

I play FIFA , I play football manager, I watch sky sports , I watch foreign football, I watch a lot of games , never heard of the lad ....either I'm brain dead and miss any news about him or I'm normal and don't believe in the fantasies of some posters on here who apparently have been to every match he's played since he was six years old

Does my head in

You'd better stay away from that Crystal palace fan mate, he's not missed a proffesional football game on any continent since the invention of time.

corky1970 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
pudge & rodge said:

I play FIFA , I play football manager, I watch sky sports , I watch foreign football, I watch a lot of games , never heard of the lad ....either I'm brain dead and miss any news about him or I'm normal and don't believe in the fantasies of some posters on here who apparently have been to every match he's played since he was six years old

Does my head in
A victim of the subtle edit.

Twice if you think about it..

corky1970 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
pudge & rodge said:

Does my head in
Or there are many thousands of members on here, some of which might have different interests than you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.