Mehdi Benatia

corky1970 said:
Not being funny but it seems like when we are linked with a player I've never heard of it brings out the liars or geeks who " apparently " seen him play 30 matches this season and is a great player,

Some people are so full of shit or don't have lives, I don't believe for a second anyone on here has sat through a season of Roma matches and has a valid opinion on the man

Or are a first rate bore geek play station no girlfriend/ social life whatsoever. Or let football consume their life FIFA STYLE

Every fucking time I guarantee it

It's not very hard in America to watch City play and catch a Serie A game and be finished with football during lunch and still have plenty of your day(or weekend) to spare. That's not even taking into account DVR's and various sites that post games after they are finished.
Calm it down a bit.

corky1970 said:
C.C said:
corky1970 said:
I play FIFA , I play football manager, I watch sky sports , I watch foreign football, I watch a lot of games , never heard of the lad ....either I'm brain dead and miss any news about him or I'm normal and don't believe in the fantasies of some posters on here who apparently have been to every match he's played since he was six years old

Does my head in
Or there are many thousands of members on here, some of which might have different interests than you.

Then they are gay
he said different!

MillionDollarDream said:
corky1970 said:
Not being funny but it seems like when we are linked with a player I've never heard of it brings out the liars or geeks who " apparently " seen him play 30 matches this season and is a great player,

Some people are so full of shit or don't have lives, I don't believe for a second anyone on here has sat through a season of Roma matches and has a valid opinion on the man

Or are a first rate bore geek play station no girlfriend/ social life whatsoever. Or let football consume their life FIFA STYLE

It's not very hard in America to watch City play and catch a Serie A game and be finished with football during lunch and still have plenty of your day(or weekend) to spare. Calm it down a bit.

I think what Coky is trying to say is that there are a lot of people on here that are full of shit mate.

corky1970 said:
MillionDollarDream said:
corky1970 said:

It's not very hard in America to watch City play and catch a Serie A game and be finished with football during lunch and still have plenty of your day(or weekend) to spare. Calm it down a bit.

I will do and apologise

Vodka is a killer ladies and gentleman
no offense matey all in good spirit get back to the cellar!:)

corky1970 said:
MillionDollarDream said:
corky1970 said:

I will do and apologise

Vodka is a ladies drink gentleman

Great news, assuming it's not BS.

corky1970 said:

Then judge him by how they rate him

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/summer-2014-transfer-thread-tutti-tranne-strootman.2000311/page-190" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/sum ... 1/page-190</a>

Summary: Roma fans consider him the best defender in Serie A, they think he's worth more than Luiz. They view his sale at any price as a major setback for the club.

Daz_Blue said:
http://spoughts.co.uk/2014/05/28/manchester-city-agree-deal-with-benatia/?

Here is more

"with the likes of Francesco Totti, a mercurial 37, recapturing the sort of form he showed at a younger age. Garcia also got the best out of Premier League flop Gervinho, who had an exceptional season."

Just about sums up the italian league for me, It's such a weak league that half decent players can start to look world beaters. Unless proven on a different stage i dont know how these Italian cllubs get away with requesting these extortionate transfer fees & more baffled clubs are prepared to pay them.

If Benatia is set on coming and we just need to negotiate a deal with Roma, I could see them trying to ask for Kolorov or Nastasic plus cash.

I must admit I haven't seen or heard of him much but If Barcelona and Bayern Munich were tracking him then he must have some ability.

corky1970 said:
I play FIFA , I play football manager, I watch sky sports , I watch foreign football, I watch a lot of games , never heard of the lad ....either I'm brain dead and miss any news about him or I'm normal and don't believe in the fantasies of some posters on here who apparently have been to every match he's played since he was six years old

Does my head in
I'm sorry, Corky, but this says more about you than anyone else. Benatia is a top player, and even though you may not have heard about him or seen him play, many people have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.