Mehdi Benatia

Corky was merely making the observation that no matter who or how obscure a potential transfer target, there always seems to be more than few experts on hand to tell us how great/average/shit they are. It's the same with the academy. We have people telling us nearly everyone in there is going to be ' special', yet we've not produced anyone special for years!

he will be a decent player no doubt its making the step to the EPL that will tell us how good he is

However Serie A has always been a league that produces top defenders so if this is whom the club wants and can do a decent job then more than happy although Roma will try and take us to the cleaners

adrianr said:
Corky was merely making the observation that no matter who or how obscure a potential transfer target, there always seems to be more than few experts on hand to tell us how great/average/shit they are. It's the same with the academy. We have people telling us nearly everyone in there is going to be ' special', yet we've not produced anyone special for years!

its a football forum people watch football.it comes to sumat when people cant voice an opinion first the spell police now the you cant have an opinion unless you have watched the player play every game in there career get real!

corky1970 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
pudge & rodge said:
Agreed but surely they are one and the same?

The sad thing is you having to single people out.

I play FIFA , I play football manager, I watch sky sports , I watch foreign football, I watch a lot of games , never heard of the lad ....either I'm brain dead and miss any news about him or I'm normal and don't believe in the fantasies of some posters on here who apparently have been to every match he's played since he was six years old

Does my head in

I agree with you about the so called experts but Benatia is rated an 86 on Fifa :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Benatia-se-rapproche-de-city/469262?xtref=http://t.co/kWaTHVHYz2&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites ... WaTHVHYz2&</a>

Benatia se rapproche de City

Déçu de ne pas avoir été augmenté par la Roma, Mehdi Benatia serait proche de trouver un accord avec Manchester City. Une offre conséquente pourrait convaincre le club italien de lâcher son défenseur.

Comme révélé dans L’Equipe le 17 mai, Manchester City serait toujours le club le mieux placé pour recruter Mehdi Benatia (27 ans), le défenseur central de l’AS Rome (sous contrat jusqu’en juin 2018). Même si certains éléments restent à régler, un accord entre les deux parties serait ainsi proche d’être trouvé. Joint mercredi soir, l’agent de l’international marocain a toutefois refusé de confirmer l’information. Alors que Chelsea a également tenté d’accélérer en début de semaine les discussions autour du joueur formé à l’OM, l’AS Rome refuserait d’envisager, pour le moment, le départ de l’un de ses cadres même si une offre conséquente pourrait infléchir sa position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.