Mehdi Benatia

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:
People may think i'm mad but i'd rather have Vertonghen for £18mill

He'd slot straight in on the left side, Prem proven, Belgium partnership, loves getting forward when opportunity arises, good at set pieces, can cover left back if required, what's not to like?

Before anyone says it, i'm not his agent, i just think he'd be a good fit

Vertonghen is good but he's a cart horse, I'm quicker than him after 10 pints of Stella

I can't comment after not having the pleasure of seeing you after 10 pints of Stella, if you were to say after GDM had 10 pints of Stella i would've pmsl

This conversation is starting to sound more like a negotiation of a different kind.

And Vertonghen would be a Jan in our team.

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:

He'd slot straight in on the left side, Prem proven, Belgium partnership, loves getting forward when opportunity arises, good at set pieces, can cover left back if required, what's not to like?

Vertonghen is good but he's a cart horse, I'm quicker than him after 10 pints of Stella

I can't comment after not having the pleasure of seeing you after 10 pints of Stella, if you were to say after GDM had 10 pints of Stella i would've pmsl
I have and it's not pretty, quick at skipping a round though.

i8rags said:
Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:

Cheeky bar steward.

i8rags said:
Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:

Paying for the pints or he has trouble rowing the boat?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:

You crazy fuck!

Injury prone, error prone, over-priced.

What's to actually like;)

Slow, turning circle of a bus

plus left footed, we have Rekik and Nastasic both left footed who then couldn't play with him

EdinJacko said:
itisrising said:
He's class.

I am solely basing that on Fifa.

His in form card has 80 pace? surely he's a BEAST?

Without doubt! Add to that his 94 defending and 92 heading and we've got one hell of a player on our hands. He shall join 'Beast FC'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.