Mehdi Benatia

Paul Clennam is reliable when it comes to City stuff. He's written some really good stuff in the past year or so on us.

I am just concern about his Afcon departure (4 to 5 weeks) otherwise he can be valuable for us as much as kompany. remember guys last season we wanted to paid £20m for 30 years old pepe. so £25m is reasonable for him. even David Luiz has £50m price tag.

Whenever ive seen this guy play ive been very impressed.im not an expert on him as ive only seen him play probably 5 or 6 times but got to say if we can land this player to go with kompany and with nasty and Martin we'd be in very good shape at centre back to go deep into competitions

Radioradio in Italy says City will/have offered £16m + Kolarov + paying some of Kolarov's salary. I can't see it for several reasons, most notably it'd cost a lot of money to buy a high-end attacking left-back to replace Kolarov and we're limited by FFP. And why would we pay any of Kolarov's salary, that's what you do with players you're desperate to get rid of (like Adebayor), not ones of high value to the squad. Italians also love a crazy transfer rumour and many turn out to be bollox.

LoveCity said:
Radioradio in Italy says City will/have offered £16m + Kolarov + paying some of Kolarov's salary. I can't see it for several reasons, most notably it'd cost a lot of money to buy a high-end attacking left-back to replace Kolarov and we're limited by FFP. And why would we pay any of Kolarov's salary, that's what you do with players you're desperate to get rid of (like Adebayor), not ones of high value to the squad. Italians also love a crazy transfer rumour and many turn out to be bollox.

Maybe the club have found a replacement?

LoveCity said:

The only way this might make a little sense is that if they are refusing to do a deal without Kolarov and also Kolarov is refusing to sign a new contract. It would mean we would have about £21m plus sales proceeds to get a new keeper and a new left back.

LoveCity said:

I am not having that, I can see Roma wanting that deal but not City.

We would be insane to sell Kolarov after the season he has had.

Clichy is not suited to Pellegrini's football and finding a replacement as good as Kolarov is going to cost us and arm and a leg.

LoveCity said:

That's a shit deal unless we're sure Kolarov isn't signing a new contract and/or have a genuinely top class replacement ready to sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.