Mehdi Benatia

Puppet Master Silva said:
berniethebusman said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Some evidence of Coles attacking qualities wouldn't go amiss here, just sounds like an incorrect opinion.

I only do opinions correct or incorrect, if people want evidence they can find it themselves.

That's a no then?

You must not have witnessed his attacking qualities against us whilst he was on loan at crystal palace, run us ragged all night ;)

How is it every club this season are after defenders normally we are all at loggerheads over AM or strikers. Bloody bizarre if you ask me.

Rammyblues said:
How is it every club this season are after defenders normally we are all at loggerheads over AM or strikers. Bloody bizarre if you ask me.
We've all been neglecting defensive reinforcements for the last few years to sign attackers and it's caught up with a few clubs, it's like filling your fridge with beer and realising you've got no fucking food :)

aguero93:20 said:
Rammyblues said:
We've all been neglecting defensive reinforcements for the last few years to sign attackers and it's caught up with a few clubs, it's like filling your fridge with beer and realising you've got no fucking food :)

I'm not actually seeing a problem here ;.)

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:
People may think i'm mad but i'd rather have Vertonghen for £18mill

He'd slot straight in on the left side, Prem proven, Belgium partnership, loves getting forward when opportunity arises, good at set pieces, can cover left back if required, what's not to like?

Before anyone says it, i'm not his agent, i just think he'd be a good fit

Vertonghen is good but he's a cart horse, I'm quicker than him after 10 pints of Stella

I can't comment after not having the pleasure of seeing you after 10 pints of Stella, if you were to say after GDM had 10 pints of Stella i would've pmsl
I only drink Stella under duress. It's too sickly.

I will say, however, with supreme confidence, that in my time I've been responsible for shifting more of the stuff than anyone else on the board.....

Davs 19 said:
Rammyblues said:

And there isn't a problem until you drink all the beer and have no food 5 days before you get paid! How many big teams got hidings this year?

Looks like a couple of bits being said about this on tuttomercato. 22mil opening bid?

I cant open it on my kindle let alone post the link. If someone could follow up and paste the article on here then it would be appreciated.

Davs 19 said:

And there isn't a problem until you drink all the beer and have no food 5 days before you get paid! How many big teams got hidings this year?

Not us and that's all that matters.

23upt2s.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.