Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: MCFC buy Melbourne Heart FC (merged)

M24 Citizen said:
imonyarraside said:

Wow well done. The home kit I'd actually prefer red and white stripes (I'm a long time Atletico Madrid admirer) as long as the shorts and socks aren't red (or black). The away kit is cool and that third kit is gorgeous!

The badge is cool as well!

I think it'd be good of us to let the Melbourne fans submit logo and kit designs for one to be chosen if we give them some guidelines. Would be a nice gesture!

Course it would be, no guidelines should be needed apart from red and white obviously- it is our team!

Melbourne Heart plays in red and white- not sky blue

Its hard how to explain this feeling/sensation except for finding your long lost twin and family who is loaded (and not corrupt).

We've got an instant distant family. And the more this goes on, the more I'm drawn to adopting City as my EPL team (as I currently don't have one)

Heart were often the team everybody liked. Not bad boys. Everybody's '2nd' team. Sounds like we're due for some rollercoaster ride.

alexiano said:
Its hard how to explain this feeling/sensation except for finding your long lost twin and family who is loaded (and not corrupt).

We've got an instant distant family. And the more this goes on, the more I'm drawn to adopting City as my EPL team (as I currently don't have one)

Heart were often the team everybody liked. Not bad boys. Everybody's '2nd' team. Sounds like we're due for some rollercoaster ride.
tumblr_lqj69bvys31qj4b9to1_400.gif

TrueToTheHeart said:
M24 Citizen said:
imonyarraside said:

Wow well done. The home kit I'd actually prefer red and white stripes (I'm a long time Atletico Madrid admirer) as long as the shorts and socks aren't red (or black). The away kit is cool and that third kit is gorgeous!

I think it'd be good of us to let the Melbourne fans submit logo and kit designs for one to be chosen if we give them some guidelines. Would be a nice gesture!

Course it would be, no guidelines should be needed apart from red and white obviously- it is our team!

Stop pushing it so much. We support the same club and even I find you annoying

alexiano said:

in the same boat as you alex. I never really supported any team. This move has made me feel like i should lean towards city now. The last day has been crazy and all ive done is think about manchester city. Supporters seem great and watching videos constantly all day yesterday, i think Manchester City is the team for me.

alexiano said:

Apart from the age difference of the two clubs there are some striking similarities, it's got to be said. Local initiatives from the club, a cross-City rival, even the down to earth supporters.

TrueToTheHeart said:
M24 Citizen said:
imonyarraside said:

I said guidelines because it's the usual thing that happens when clubs ask fans to submit things. It might be specifying the home kit as red and white, including the melbourne flag in the badge etc. not necessarily Manchester City related. I think it'd actually be a better idea to leave the home kit as you were and have the away kit give a nod to Manchester City

kun said:
imonyarraside said:
That's a great effort mate, love the third kit!

May I ask where you got that template from (if you use one that is) ??
I second that request. Reminds me of the time, many moons ago, when I designed ties. None of them were any good though as she kept slipping the knots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.