Merlin Magic

akcity said:
He is a quality player but his goals and assists this season have been frankly pony!
Check above. That's not his fault. Does need to add goals though.

lionheart said:
Such a shame that Merlin the Magician failed to materialise at the FA Cup Final

Unlike you to have a dig?

Am i the only one to see you for what you are?

Id forgotten what a reception the Madrid fans gave him. I dont think it was just because he is Spanish, they could have given him the bird for that, but they obviously know a top player when the see one.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Carver said:
I'm more concerned that Dave, Yaya and Kun all get a good rest this summer. Get a bit of sun on their backs and come back healthy. They all look a little bit powfagged.

Oh, and if it's to be Pellegrini, according to Spanish reporters he 'loves' Dave.

Dave has the confederations cup to go to

I don't think Del Bosque has said which players will go yet, but I wouldn't mind if he gave him a rest to be honest. He certainly deserves it.

Good but not excellent as does not weigh in with enough goals imo.... And is a bit lightweight

What a genius.
Met David in a bar in Gran Canaria last year. What a gent - very unassuming and genuine.
Love the guy - he is a star for City.

A truly magical footballer and the best I've ever witnessed in that beloved city shirt. He's the kind of player that makes the game beautiful, with just a simple touch, sublime pass or merely a swivel turn. We're lucky to have him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.