Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

It's a pity they don't have tunnel cam for Champions League games.

He's a fanny. Quietly I reckon he's a bigger bellend than even the Portuguese Ronaldo.

Still I'd have him at City in a heartbeat!

Oh now bless the pampered little darling. His Team got away with all their usual shite on Tuesday but still lost. Get over it you tw*t.

I reserve the right to withdraw this if he signs for us and scores 50 goals next season...

"Lionel Messi is reported to have lost his cool following Barcelona’s 3-1 defeat to Manchester City tonight at the Etihad Stadium.

According to several Spanish sources, including Mundo Deportivo, the Barça superstar was involved in an incident when walking down the tunnel at full-time.

An unnamed City player (or possibly players) is said to have insulted the 29-year-old in some way, and Messi responded angrily, shouting, “Fool, come here and show your face!”.

The culprit isn’t named, and Messi’s close friend, Sergio Aguero, had to calm him down after he lost his temper. Cadena SER reports that Messi even went to the City dressing room with Barcelona delegate, Carles Naval, to try and find the person who insulted him.

So Blues, who do you think it was that wound up the great Lionel Messi tonight?"

I do not see Kolorov being scared to say anything to anyone's face. Messi would run a mile from Kolorov

I'm not sure what the fuss is about. If he played for City (please God) I would be delighted with that sort of response. I want my players furious after a defeat.
If the roles were reversed and a Barca coach had said something to Zabba or Kun and he'd have gone off his head we would have 20 pages complimenting his actions.
Fair play to him imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.