Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

Messi was complaining to the officials which is pointless after the game and was reported to tell arteta not to celebrate in front of him in the tunnel but to go to our dressing room,jumped up tart,we can celebrate where the fuck we like in our own stadium
I was just gonna say, it's eff all to do with him how we celebrate. Echoes of Balotelli and Wio at Wembley. He should learn to ignore it, to the victor the spoils and all that.

I thought that at the final whistle he just stood still, looked around the stadium, the fans, the set-up, the players and thought, fook, I should have signed in the summer! That's why he seemed pissed off.

I'd guess it was either of the Brazilians or maybe Kolarov, that's all I could guess at.

I hear that Messi asked the perpetrator to come out and repeat whatever it was that was said. I wouldn't want Killer Kollers coming out!

He looked a miserable specimen at the end of the game. The fucker doesn't like losing. Well, yer should have been a City fan in the early sixties!! We loved losing. 'Twas the only available option!

"What are you waiting for?" Spanish TV station La Sexta claim Arteta told Messi in the tunnel. "Go and get changed, asshole."

Messi, who was reportedly furious with the comment, is alleged to have responded to the former Arsenal midfielder: "Idiot, come over here, don’t run off and hide!"

Not surprised Messi got annoyed if that was the case.

The words are getting more and more harsh every time they are reposted.

So, to recap:

Messi waits around to moan at the officials.

Arteta is celebrating in the tunnel in his home stadium.

Messi tells him not to celebrate in front of them and go to his changing room.

Arteta asks what he's waiting around for and tells him to go get changed.

Messi immediately revokes his demand for Arteta to return to the City changing room and decides instead to challenge him to some sort of 17th century duel, possibly slapping him with a leather glove to assert his articulate, gentlemanly dominance.

?

My god how I was hoping for tunnel cam footage.

So, to recap:

Messi waits around to moan at the officials.

Arteta is celebrating in the tunnel in his home stadium.

Messi tells him not to celebrate in front of them and go to his changing room.

Arteta asks what he's waiting around for and tells him to go get changed.

Messi immediately revokes his demand for Arteta to return to the City changing room and decides instead to challenge him to some sort of 17th century duel, possibly slapping him with a leather glove to assert his articulate, gentlemanly dominance.

?

My god how I was hoping for tunnel cam footage.
Images of a Blackadder scene.

They remind me of the rags in their pomp. All smiles and sweetness and light when teams and refs are rolling over for them but spoilt kids when someone has the audacity to actually beat them.

While he was complaining to the ref about HIS 'Penalty' he should have asked him about Sterling'stoo the spoil dick! Let's hope he has plenty more tantrums when they play us eh?!

They remind me of the rags in their pomp. All smiles and sweetness and light when teams and refs are rolling over for them but spoilt kids when someone has the audacity to actually beat them.

While he was complaining to the ref about HIS 'Penalty' he should have asked him about Sterling'stoo the spoil dick! Let's hope he has plenty more tantrums when they play us eh?!

Just after we prove it wasn't a fluke in cardiff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.