Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

BREAKING NEWS: UEFA match delegate D.Gill to report City for a vicious tunnel attack on Messi. When found guilty they will be banned from European competition for 30 years.

Oh well guess that blows any chance of us signing him next year:)

Really? I remember seeing it at the time and being struck with how they were almost staring him out, and I liked it. I definitely sensed an edge to how they all seemed to be flashing glares over at him, so much so that when the players had to do the silly handshake bollocks just before kick off I was watching carefully to see what happened when they got to Messi who I think was on the very end, but the camera didnt pick it up (because he was on the end and didnt follow the line that far down).

I took it another way they were all looking at him, he wasnt looking back, he was interacting with his own players, then the mascot and then he hugged Zaba.

Also as captain on the night he was first up in the handshakes, which are more like high fives between players.

"What are you waiting for?" Spanish TV station La Sexta claim Arteta told Messi in the tunnel. "Go and get changed, asshole."

Messi, who was reportedly furious with the comment, is alleged to have responded to the former Arsenal midfielder: "Idiot, come over here, don’t run off and hide!"

Not surprised Messi got annoyed if that was the case.

"What are you waiting for?" Spanish TV station La Sexta claim Arteta told Messi in the tunnel. "Go and get changed, asshole."

Messi, who was reportedly furious with the comment, is alleged to have responded to the former Arsenal midfielder: "Idiot, come over here, don’t run off and hide!"

Not surprised Messi got annoyed if that was the case.
Messi was complaining to the officials which is pointless after the game and was reported to tell arteta not to celebrate in front of him in the tunnel but to go to our dressing room,jumped up tart,we can celebrate where the fuck we like in our own stadium

I suppose we still signed Sagna, after his run in with Zabaleta, so you never know...

I suppose we still signed Sagna, after his run in with Zabaleta, so you never know...

We'll probably pay 100m for him in a couple of years and get a washed up old has been, no thanks.

He was probably brassed off that he was not allowed the 2 goals the scoreboard showed after he scored. If you agree that your goals are worth 2 with the ref he should honour it. Probably just wanted the ref to add City's lack of generosity to his report.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.