Mesut Özil

alera said:
Mancini likes 2 holding players this much is clear, so thats de jong and Yaya for a good number of games. Silva starts so I can only assume Milner is beign signed for the right wing, when we want to play a 3 man midfield or maybe agaisnt weak opposition with yaya or De jong.

I just dont see where Milner fits in the city squad tbh, Dunne is right he will be a bench warmer if we sign him or be played in his lest favourable position most of the time.

Also hes only really had one good season and most of his goals seem to have been penalties last season ?

Shows you know very little about football. Mancini likes a diamond midfield with 1 holding, 1 box to box, 1 creative and 1 other depending on the game.

Milner would be a great signing and add something we don't have: drive in the middle of the park.

Sabster said:
alera said:
Mancini likes 2 holding players this much is clear, so thats de jong and Yaya for a good number of games. Silva starts so I can only assume Milner is beign signed for the right wing, when we want to play a 3 man midfield or maybe agaisnt weak opposition with yaya or De jong.

I just dont see where Milner fits in the city squad tbh, Dunne is right he will be a bench warmer if we sign him or be played in his lest favourable position most of the time.

Also hes only really had one good season and most of his goals seem to have been penalties last season ?

Shows you know very little about football. Mancini likes a diamond midfield with 1 holding, 1 box to box, 1 creative and 1 other depending on the game.

Milner would be a great signing and add something we don't have: drive in the middle of the park.

so milner would be our box to box?

and would mancini let richards/kolarov move forward to gie us a bit of width?

SalfordCityBlue said:
We have never shown any interest in Ozil. I suspect this is because we do not need a player like him at this time. This obsession with him is a bit weird.

Balotelli is a different case entirely. He has the potential to be so good that if you can buy him, you must, whether you need him or not.

Ozil? Not so much.
Are you serious? Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that Ozil is going to be a world class player. He's less than 2 years older than Balotelli and at this point a miiiiles better player. We should be absolutely snapping Werder Bremen's hand off if they're willing to sell Ozil for 15 mill.

How much have you actually seen of Balotelli? It seems like since we've been linked with him everyone has become an expert on Italian football. Be honest, are you judging his potential entirely on a couple of youtube videos?

carrconormcfc said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
We have never shown any interest in Ozil. I suspect this is because we do not need a player like him at this time. This obsession with him is a bit weird.

Balotelli is a different case entirely. He has the potential to be so good that if you can buy him, you must, whether you need him or not.

Ozil? Not so much.
Are you serious? Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that Ozil is going to be a world class player. He's less than 2 years older than Balotelli and at this point a miiiiles better player. We should be absolutely snapping Werder Bremen's hand off if they're willing to sell Ozil for 15 mill.

How much have you actually seen of Balotelli? It seems like since we've been linked with him everyone has become an expert on Italian football. Be honest, are you judging his potential entirely on a couple of youtube videos?

totally agree , if ozil is available for 15 m , we should definitely be up there .Pure class this guy.

bakchod said:
carrconormcfc said:

totally agree , if ozil is available for 15 m , we should definitely be up there .Pure class this guy.

especially when we are looking at milner for 28m pfffffffft

This is how the rags are going to remain relevant as their old guard bites the dust. Good bargains like Ozil who they will get near the end of their contract by using their history/name power as the lure. This is why I think the scum are going nowhere fast and will remain near the top of the league for a long time yet.

Jimma said:
bakchod said:

especially when we are looking at milner for 28m pfffffffft

ozil will go for the same, if you read what they are saying. £15m and looking for a player in exchange...

Give them RSC, SWP or Ireland or all three. Ozil is quality and will only get better, not many players like him around at this price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.