Mesut Özil

carrconormcfc said:
allan harper said:
What I seen of them both in the world cup I'd agree
Who is better, Fernando Torres or Asamoah Gyan?

Gourcuff was loaned out and sold to Bordeaux because he did not get a sniff at AC Milan. Don't get me wrong I think he is a fantastic player but he has not yet proven anything at the bigger stages.

Özil has been playing for Werder's first team in an arguably better and more competitive League, he played in the Europa League and will play Champions League as well now. On top of that he has won the Under 21 EC with Germany and was absolutely instrumental for it.

He also was instrumental in getting Germany to the Semi Final of the World Cup... like I said I rate both of them but Özil wins for me, no doubt at all.

avoidconfusion said:
carrconormcfc said:
Who is better, Fernando Torres or Asamoah Gyan?

Gourcuff was loaned out and sold to Bordeaux because he did not get a sniff at AC Milan. Don't get me wrong I think he is a fantastic player but he has not yet proven anything at the bigger stages.

Özil has been playing for Werder's first team in an arguably better and more competitive League, he played in the Europa League and will play Champions League as well now. On top of that he has won the Under 21 EC with Germany and was absolutely instrumental for it.

He also was instrumental in getting Germany to the Semi Final of the World Cup... like I said I rate both of them but Özil wins for me, no doubt at all.

without doubt before the world cup you would have said Gourcouff

Before the World Cup I rated Gourcouff highly. Still do. Ok, he had a crap WC, like all the French team did, yet Ozil looked ready made for the Premiership.

I'd take either of them quite happily. And be almost as happy if the rags didn't get either too.

Fergie at the Fulham V Bremen game.

I'll be fucking sick if Özil goes to United. Sick i tell you.

Goater666 said:

Worst thing is i can imagine him in that disgusting rag shirt. the only other shirt i can picture him in is Arsenal's.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:52 pm --<br /><br />
Goater666 said:

Worst thing is i can imagine him in that disgusting rag shirt. the only other shirt i can picture him in is Arsenal's.

Goater666 said:

Rubbish mate. I don't think they've any money left now. Any source for this?

Drunkacho said:
Goater666 said:

ill cry if they sign ozil

Drunkacho said:
Goater666 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1313351_ferguson_watches_ozil?all_comments=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... comments=1</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.