Metrolink to / from Etihad

With Victoria, I’ll pay a little more to go there from Lime Street as opposed to Piccadilly because it’s much faster and more comfortable.

The line is pretty good.

Dippers have a taxi share scheme from outside St George's Hall. Works a treat and costs £2 per head in a black cab. Never understood why something similar isn't done at our place given proximity to the city centre.
That's a good offer. It would certainly ease congestion. The taxi driver makes £4 and 33 fans get to the ground quite quickly.

For the Brentford home game, the line is closed between St Peters Square and Piccadilly Gardens. If travelling from west and south west Manchester, a change of trams is required at Victoria...

Bit of a pain but not the end of the world. Seems there is never ending disruption on the network for one reason or another, which really does let it down. I see some prick's just decided to follow a tram down the tunnel at Piccadilly as well.

Am sure I had read it had been extended

Its not great in the real world tho. 4 hours before and 4 hours after. Whats use is 4 hours after when the concert finishes at 11 and trams stop 1 hour later….

The concert i went too, we went into town for food and drinks before the start time. So had to tap on. Then metro wasn't working thru Piccadilly (which we didnt know when we originally got on) so had no option but to get a cab to the venue.

I then couldn't get on a tram at the venue to come back, so another taxi back to town where we just made the last tram back to Alti (luckily so i thought).

Because it was in our minds it was free after, we all promptly forgot to tap off around midnight and so got charged full whack along with all the taxis.

Would have been cheaper in a limo there and back for 4 of us ffs

Never again, driving from now on!!

The offer from City looks good but does it include every game, so PL, CL, FA cup and Mickey Mouse cup?
But it isn’t when you are a pensioner with a pass, you have to join the winding queue whilst people on this scheme jump the queue.

So getting on in life and not too good on your legs, you have to hang on until you eventually reach the front of the queue.

I am buggered if I am paying for it when I already have a pass.

But it isn’t when you are a pensioner with a pass, you have to join the winding queue whilst people on this scheme jump the queue.

So getting on in life and not too good on your legs, you have to hang on until you eventually reach the front of the queue.

I am buggered if I am paying for it when I already have a pass.
I didn’t know you got to jump the queue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.