Metrolink to / from Etihad

Announcement today by Andy Burnham. A new train station. And underground plans. BBC News North West
It will be difficult to have an underground in the city centre.
The area has a lot of activity already underground such as the nuclear bunker under Piccdilly Gardens, culverts for the River Tib and Shooters Brook as well as sewers. Then there is the old canal running from the Irwell to underneath GMEX plus old buildings with 2 floors of underground car parks plus a disused / filled in canal called the Dukes Tunnel linking the Medlock (at the back of India House on Whitworth St) to Piccadilly station

It will be difficult to have an underground in the city centre.
The area has a lot of activity already underground such as the nuclear bunker under Piccdilly Gardens, culverts for the River Tib and Shooters Brook as well as sewers. Then there is the old canal running from the Irwell to underneath GMEX plus old buildings with 2 floors of underground car parks plus a disused / filled in canal called the Dukes Tunnel linking the Medlock (at the back of India House on Whitworth St) to Piccadilly station
This website has some great info about what's underground in Manchester ...

It shows the Picc-Vic route on there and if you follow the links you get to this which I am going to read at some point ...

This website has some great info about what's underground in Manchester ...

It shows the Picc-Vic route on there and if you follow the links you get to this which I am going to read at some point ...

Isn't that inframanc illustration adapted from the Picc-Vic brochure? (I sold my copy on EBay)

Having purchased the metrolink season ticket what format do we get the ticket ?
Is it a specific card or similar to the match season card on the phone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.