Metrolink to / from Etihad

I've got the email regarding the season ticket on the metro and want to get on due to jumping the que with my elderly father. However when I either click on the link or go to the available season tickets section on the website the only thing it will let me buy is a ladies season ticket. Anyone else having the same issue?

But it isn’t when you are a pensioner with a pass, you have to join the winding queue whilst people on this scheme jump the queue.

So getting on in life and not too good on your legs, you have to hang on until you eventually reach the front of the queue.

I am buggered if I am paying for it when I already have a pass.

If you’re old and a bit fucked, you can use the lift and jump the queue that way.

I have purchased the season ticket for the metro for the 1st time mainly for the fast track option.
I personally thought the service in general last year was much better than previous years and yes you will get issues now and then with overcrowding etc..

Announcement today by Andy Burnham. A new train station. And underground plans. BBC News North West.

I have purchased the season ticket for the metro for the 1st time mainly for the fast track option.
I personally thought the service in general last year was much better than previous years and yes you will get issues now and then with overcrowding etc..
The one time I used the metro to get back to Ashton after a match I didn’t see any fast track anywhere, it was just one queue to get down to the platform, not something I’ll be doing again s it pissed down and we waited bloody ages.

Announcement today by Andy Burnham. A new train station. And underground plans. BBC News North West.

giphy.gif

It would be nice to see quick progress but reckon we'll get 5-year plan for this, 5-year plan for that. Cancelled when the next Tory gets into number 10.

The one time I used the metro to get back to Ashton after a match I didn’t see any fast track anywhere, it was just one queue to get down to the platform, not something I’ll be doing again s it pissed down and we waited bloody ages.
Due to the smaller numbers the fast track is for trams heading into town only.

But it isn’t when you are a pensioner with a pass, you have to join the winding queue whilst people on this scheme jump the queue.

So getting on in life and not too good on your legs, you have to hang on until you eventually reach the front of the queue.

I am buggered if I am paying for it when I already have a pass.

That's your choice. I guess it's whether the shorter queue is worth £74 to you over a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.