Metrolink to / from Etihad

My personal experience was that it was absolutely fine last night, but was only going back to Deansgate.
The queue constantly moved, there were constant trams queued up, and the one behind the one we boarded (and got seats) was going through to Alty (must have departed at 2215 ish).

The tram driver has just announced a delay. We are at St Peters Square and he had to get off and manually set the points. This is on the eve of 2023 and yet Stephons Rocket springs to mind. A man has to get off the tram to allow it to go forwards.

The tram driver has just announced a delay. We are at St Peters Square and he had to get off and manually set the points. This is on the eve of 2023 and yet Stephons Rocket springs to mind. A man has to get off the tram to allow it to go forwards.
You’re on my tram. Don’t fall asleep or I’ll slap you, shitbag.

What a disgraceful service. In other threads I have commented on Sydney where they have driverless trains. Us, we can't even get a half decent, modern, efficient service. This country is dying.
I looked past it - must have been riding on the high of getting a direct tram from Alty to the Etihad before the game. Amazing how the simple things aren’t the norm.

Got the tram from Piccadilly Train Station to the Etihad. About 1pm. Tapped in and out. Double tram. Arrived in 8 minutes. Plenty of seats and room on each carriage.

Isn’t the guy behind CrossNorth Programme just a bit of a fantasist? Nicely presented and everything but not official local policy (unless I’ve missed something).

Must say impressed after the game the tram to Ashton arrived about 5 mins after the game and beat all the traffic up Ashton new road.
However i guess a lot of people would of been pissed off as at the park and ride at Ashton Moss a few cars that had parked up over the kerbs had got parking tickets.

Isn’t the guy behind CrossNorth Programme just a bit of a fantasist? Nicely presented and everything but not official local policy (unless I’ve missed something).
I wondered why I'd never heard of it.

Unless he's got £10bn of his own money to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.