Metrolink to / from Etihad

If all of the above is correct we are well and truly fucked when the North Stand is built and the Take That Reunion Tour (No. 34) is the same night as our match.
Re the power supply. Perhaps if it was fit for purpose this would not be an issue. They have been allowed to over extend themselves.
It's why I am hoping for bus improvements with regard to the campus because I just don't think the tram network can be improved enough even with the possible extra platforms at Piccadilly when HS2 is built. Metrolink is only rapid transit on the old rail line bits, once it gets to the shared street running it is essentially a big, slow bus. It was like that in 1992 and it hasn't changed since so it won't change in the future.

Plenty left early so queues for tram were shorter than usual at full time.
0e5718b5db4789e6ff5e4aca322a454b.jpg

We are seeing suggestions HS2 is to be least delayed or even cancelled. Manchester / Crewe development could even be scrapped.
Could this have impact on plan to cut tram service from Ashton….anyone know more about this ?

We are seeing suggestions HS2 is to be least delayed or even cancelled. Manchester / Crewe development could even be scrapped.
Could this have impact on plan to cut tram service from Ashton….anyone know more about this ?
I doubt anyone will know yet. The draft Piccadilly changes included two extra platforms and a new stop to the southeast called Piccadilly Central (which was to enable any potential tram or tram-train extensions in that direction). It might be good news if these changes still need to happen and can be done before HS2 (if it even arrives at all).

I doubt anyone will know yet. The draft Piccadilly changes included two extra platforms and a new stop to the southeast called Piccadilly Central (which was to enable any potential tram or tram-train extensions in that direction). It might be good news if these changes still need to happen and can be done before HS2 (if it even arrives at all).
At last a sensible contribution to this thread,get Picc stn tram stop rebuilt plus another turnback east of the campus stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.