Metrolink to the stadium

When walking to Eastlands from Piccadilly Railway Station I have always walked down to Ducie Street and then joined the canal until Great Ancoats and then onto Pollard Street. Is there a quicker route to/from the station and can you walk along the Metrolink route? Even saving 5 minutes would help.

de niro said:
I'm no cynic said:
Heaton Park to Etihad Campus £4.20 Off-peak return.
Crumpsall to same destination £3.70 off peak return.

i've been on trainline "best fare finder" nothing there which is odd.

I checked it out on Traveline last night and like you say, there was no mention. But the ticket machines on the two stations named above are up and running and I checked them out this morning.

As I am an old geezer, I can travel free so I may nip up to Shaw later today and check out the fares from there and from Oldham. Anything to be of service to my fellow blues!

I'm no cynic said:
de niro said:
I'm no cynic said:
Heaton Park to Etihad Campus £4.20 Off-peak return.
Crumpsall to same destination £3.70 off peak return.

i've been on trainline "best fare finder" nothing there which is odd.

I checked it out on Traveline last night and like you say, there was no mention. But the ticket machines on the two stations named above are up and running and I checked them out this morning.

As I am an old geezer, I can travel free so I may nip up to Shaw later today and check out the fares from there and from Oldham. Anything to be of service to my fellow blues!

i'm only a young student, can i get a reduction too?

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
blue underpants said:
law74 said:
Never mind the "new tourists" serve a decent pint at realistic prices and you will fill the bar sorry the boat every home game
It would take you ages from Piccadilly basin to the Etihad theres loads of locks
Locks = Pints

Don't forget to mount a machine gun nest on the roof to ward off all the feral kids throwing bricks.

Carver said:
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
blue underpants said:
It would take you ages from Piccadilly basin to the Etihad theres loads of locks
Locks = Pints

Don't forget to mount a machine gun nest on the roof to ward off all the feral kids throwing bricks.

No bother, we will just throw our empty strongbow tins back at them, filled with urine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.