Micah Racially Abused

Alright. I was interviewed by Lincolnshire Police about this today as it was myself who made the initial complaint and got a few other people I know on Twitter to contact the police too, as they were horrified by what this guy said. Looks like they are taking things very seriously and I hope they catch the guy behind it, awful comments aimed at Micah.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:33 pm --<br /><br />And just to put it in to perspective one of my mates who complained is a Liverpool fan and another a season ticket holder at Newcastle.

BlueRiz said:
After reading this post and the reaction my all us Blues have about this racist TWAT and on racism in general I could not feel more prouder and happier to be a BLUE!!

I'm going to the Bayern game at home and its my first game, and soo my missus, since shes a yank and doesn't know, was worried about having racist abuse hurled at us cos we're Asian. She read this post and feels so much better about going, even though I told her its not issue!!

On the topic at hand, I bet this dick would never say that in front of Micah ... I expect nothing less from other fans who are jealous of our position.

If we win you are our new lucky charm and are under strict orders to go to every match hence forth :D

Hope you both have a great time blue :)

TCIB said:
LongsightM13 said:
Tbilisi said:
A disgrace to the Doherty name
Jesus, this piece of rag shit is as bad as the racist Scouser.
Mark Doherty, claims to be from Manchester. Repeatedly abuses Micah as 'Rubber Dingy Lips (sic). If that's not racist then I don't know what is.
He also tells Sergio he hopes he gets Aids and that his mother dies and also abuses Zaba, Joleon etc. And says he shits/spits on Foe's grave.
Someone please get this racist shitbag's picture up so we can have a laugh.
<a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88</a>

img00251201104162055.jpg

Scrawny little shithead haha, another keyboard warrior, bet id smash the shit out of him at snooker also.
Has this genetic travesty been reported for racism?
Does anyone on here know the rancid cockwomble?

LongsightM13 said:
TCIB said:
LongsightM13 said:
Jesus, this piece of rag shit is as bad as the racist Scouser.
Mark Doherty, claims to be from Manchester. Repeatedly abuses Micah as 'Rubber Dingy Lips (sic). If that's not racist then I don't know what is.
He also tells Sergio he hopes he gets Aids and that his mother dies and also abuses Zaba, Joleon etc. And says he shits/spits on Foe's grave.
Someone please get this racist shitbag's picture up so we can have a laugh.
<a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88</a>

img00251201104162055.jpg

Scrawny little shithead haha, another keyboard warrior, bet id smash the shit out of him at snooker also.

No, but I'm determined to get the word 'cockwomble' into my every day vocabulary!

"cockwomble"

Get this man a medal right now.
I think that may be the greatest word ever, infact fuck think, it is.

"Listen you cockwomble"

Oh my, how awesome does that sound haha.

pattym said:
Alright. I was interviewed by Lincolnshire Police about this today as it was myself who made the initial complaint and got a few other people I know on Twitter to contact the police too, as they were horrified by what this guy said. Looks like they are taking things very seriously and I hope they catch the guy behind it, awful comments aimed at Micah.

-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:33 pm --

And just to put it in to perspective one of my mates who complained is a Liverpool fan and another a season ticket holder at Newcastle.

This turd of a lad obviously doesnt read BM as I did warn people a while back that these things ARE being taken very seriously indeed.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=238533" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=238533</a>

Pride_In_Battle said:
LongsightM13 said:
TCIB said:
img00251201104162055.jpg

No, but I'm determined to get the word 'cockwomble' into my every day vocabulary!
what small ****, fecken keyboard gangstas these days.

TCIB said:
"cockwomble"

Get this man a medal right now.
I think that may be the greatest word ever, infact fuck think, it is.

"Listen you cockwomble"

Oh my, how awesome does that sound haha.
I don't claim any credit for it, I first saw 'cockwomble' used by someone else on here and thought it was a great word, but after a day or two it seemed to fall out of fashion. It didn't seem to have the staying power of 'shitbag' or 'rapist' so I thought it was due a revival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.