Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

His ability on the ball is generally very good. He is out of touch right now due to the long layoff and lack of playing time, but we've seen enough in the past to attest to his ball skills. I would play Zabs every crucial game over him, but he's a more than able deputy.

didnt he start off as centre bk in youth team then they pushed him to midfeild when we needed goals,think e wld make great cb,strong fast and can jump

pops said:
didnt he start off as centre bk in youth team then they pushed him to midfeild when we needed goals,think e wld make great cb,strong fast and can jump

He started off as a striker at leeds united, when he came to city he was moved to CB, then RB.

Kun Aguero said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Just now on the Mr P thread they have been discussing United players that could get in our team. De Gea and Rooney have had mentions. In my opinion another one of the (very few) quality players they have is Rafael. A nasty little spoilt bugger on all accounts but a very decent player nonetheless.

I wouldn't take him over Zabs or Micah though.

In the right back spot we truly are blessed.

Kagawa to rotate and possibly play the number 10, Carrick's world class. Dare I say better than Busquets. I always seen him as slow and a decent passer but no Gaz Baz, then I took my blue tinted specs off and realized he's ace. Is there any scandals about him being gay or cheating or binge drinking so I can hate him? I'd take Welbeck over Dzeko. Evans over Lescott and that's about it.

You stick to X- Factor threads mate.

pops said:

Played in midfield away to spurs once I think when he was a kid. I remember him coming very close to scoring

Has been caught out on numerous occasions at centre half since though (and obviously he isn't a centre mid!)

Was a central midfielder in the U16's. IIRC hadnt played at RB until Pearce put him there.

So it's sorted then. Micah for CB, who can play RB when needed.

Good in the air, strong and fast paced. Can dribble and pass. Positional sense needs some working but shirley can be fixed.

Injury prone.He is lucky the club kept him on due to the potential,as that potential is never realised in whatever position he plays as just as he is building up a head of steam BANG he is out again for three months!

I would love Richards to get a regular place back in the team. The problem is he just hasn't improved significantly the past few seasons. Particularly his positioning. Good at going forward but slow at getting back and covering and reading the oppositions attack. Richard Dunne got stick in his last season for us from some for making too many mistakes but often he was trying to cover Micahs and his position. For me if we got a decent offer reluctantly I would accept it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.