Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

Churchlawtonblue said:
I would love Richards to get a regular place back in the team. The problem is he just hasn't improved significantly the past few seasons. Particularly his positioning. Good at going forward but slow at getting back and covering and reading the oppositions attack. Richard Dunne got stick in his last season for us from some for making too many mistakes but often he was trying to cover Micahs and his position. For me if we got a decent offer reluctantly I would accept it.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on Richards.

Bluebee2 said:
Churchlawtonblue said:
I would love Richards to get a regular place back in the team. The problem is he just hasn't improved significantly the past few seasons. Particularly his positioning. Good at going forward but slow at getting back and covering and reading the oppositions attack. Richard Dunne got stick in his last season for us from some for making too many mistakes but often he was trying to cover Micahs and his position. For me if we got a decent offer reluctantly I would accept it.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on Richards.

He's got good teeth.

cash in on him asap.

we can use the money to buy another winger.

james milner can be our 2nd rightback.

See him and Hart were fucking around on the bench today as per normal.
Sell Richards for me.The club comedian is becoming a little tiresome.
Wonder if any of the subs fuck around like Micah does permanently at Bayern or Barca.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Wonder if any of the subs fuck around like Micah does permanently at Bayern or Barca.

He has never given the impression his off field lifestyle is as professional as it might be.

I agree,sell now,while there is still a profit in him.

FantasyIreland said:

He has never given the impression his off field lifestyle is as professional as it might be.

I agree,sell now,while there is still a profit in him.

I would love Micah to be the player that I actually think he could be but I just don't see the application anymore.He wants more money,for what,pissing around all the time.
I don't mind tom foolery but at the right time and not when the team are playing an important game. It is unprofessional.If we could get 10 mill I'd sell.
Be interesting what the club does

so what do you want them to do, sit on the bench in silence like robots and say and do nothing. They can have a laugh, most people do.

Dont get why anyone would want to sell him, quality footballer, who is the only player we have from the academy in the team. He proved when we won the league how good he can be. Injuries have not helped him latley, but im sure with a good run in the side he will be back to his best.

He has a short attention span and lacks discipline both on and off the field.He's blessed with an incredible physique,its a shame the brain and attitude don't come close,otherwise we'd have a superstar.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

so what do you want them to do, sit on the bench in silence like robots and say and do nothing.

how about putting an effort in when given the chance to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.