Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

Blue Haze said:
I want Micah to stay more than anything, he's part of the club.

Just not sure how we're supposed to do it. Zaba can't play every minute because his backup is a perma-crock. Maybe we can get a loan.

Get well soon, Micah

And there you have hit the nail very firmly on the head!He is not even fit enough to be a reliable back up.Time to move on.

Citizen_Ando said:
As I said in the Pab Zab thread, the game changed when he came on. Would Micah have done the same job on Ribery? I don't want to have a dig at him but he hasn't evolved into the player he had the potential to be. Though it pains me to say it, is it now the time to cash in?

Nothing to do with zab coming on !! and Micah hadn't made any mistakes. The mistakes were coming from the other side -kolorov n lescott(even so i would rather see lescott partner vinny coz demechellis worries me more )
Kolorov was shite defensively again tonight -i feel for Micah -is it good management throwing him into games like this when he's not playing regular ?
Make no mistake,he's short of match sharpness but shouldn't the manager pick the right games for a player making his way back to full fitness and not pitching him in against one of the best players around !!

Love zab but i wonder how he would look if had been out as long as Micah and was thrown in against Ribery?

The manager should be intelligent in what games he plays him, to assist him regaining not just his match sharpness but also his confidence levels-if zab is our best right back at the moment then why pitch Micah in at this stage in his recovery against the best team in Europe -makes no sense !!

Anyway i dont think he did a lot wrong tonite -he must be a little heart broken the lad with picking up that knock and i think the team just got to grips with game and things started to click , i also thought we took bayern s complacency by the scruff of the neck and wrestled away control of the game.

Keep going Micah-if the manager plays you in the right games you will get your fitness and confidence back - then is the time to judge !

Good luck Micah lad i wish you all the best.

Time for the long goodbye with Micah to be honest. As much as I want him being part of our club and being part of our future successes we can no longer rely on him staying injury free.

He was our best RB in the PL winning season.

His injury record is an issue but his ability isn't. He's an excellent attacking RB. Zaba is clearly the better defender but I think some forget how good Micah has been for us. He's had a terrible 12-18 months with injury but players can get over that. I'm no sport scientist but all that bulk can't be good for a footballer that needs to run all day/90mins. He's got the physique of a 100m sprinter or heavy weight. He and the sports scientists at City need to sit down and work on getting rid of some of that muscle. Obviously his power is a strength but it's gone too far one way.

Fans talk about loyalty a lot but it's a joke if you're not prepared to show loyalty to those players that deserve it. Micah is definitely one of those.

Get a RB in on loan and give Micah some time to sort his body out. Fit and on form there's no more effective attacking RB in the PL.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Shite doesn't begin to describe this guy as a footballer. He shat out of it tonight (thank God!). Sell him ASAP.

What makes you think he shit out !! -i thought he got injured -hamstring?

Pathetic

Im pretty sure he wouldn't have come off unless he was injured

skybluepete said:
Shite doesn't begin to describe this guy as a footballer. He shat out of it tonight (thank God!). Sell him ASAP.

Pathetic

Some right tits on BM

ElanJo said:
skybluepete said:

Pathetic

Some right tits on BM

AGREED

skybluepete said:
Love zab but i wonder how he would look if had been out as long as Micah and was thrown in against Ribery?
The Audi Cup match when Ribery turned Zaba inside out after starting preseason late is probably a hint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.