Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

would love to see another Englishmen for Micah replacement. Nathaniel Clyne, perhaps?

The medical staff really need to have a good look at Richards physics. To me he seems too muscled and his weight is too big.
If I watch Richards play it's all just power and pace, but no athletisme. And no thinking as well.

What worries me most is the way he has fall behind Zabaleta. The gap between the two is enormous. If Richards isn't able to close the gap, combined with the numerous injuries he has had, we might as well look for alternatives. Maybe he is unfortunate, but constant injuries won't help him with what already is an enormous task to try and get even with zabaleta to gain some playingtime.

If we are sticking with Micah to see if he can get fit then I say get the Reece Wabara back from Donny. He seems to be plying a decent trade under Dickov and is tipped to be a Premier League Class player, no harm in getting him in the mix.

I'm sure some people will object. But remember Coleman was fairly average for a good few seasons at Everton. Can't expect somebody like Wabara to come in a nail it straight away, but he has quality.

Should have kept Kieran Trippier.... :-)

Its a shame about Micah Richards, have always rated him, but to pull up again with yet another injury must be so frustrating for him, maybe the time has really come with the need to have a good look at his training regime, how he goes in and tackles other players ect to try and find out if anything has been overlooked that could be contributing to these injuries, because as what has already been said in previous posts he is losing ground to other players.............

Didn't see the game, had to work (don't ask!) Just a couple of questions, really : how well did Micah in fact play before the injury? Secondly, do we know how serious that injury is? Because if it's a short-term thing, then to me, it seems wise to have a bit of faith in him. I don't see a really class right back around for sale anywhere, not in this country, or anywhere else, and I can't honestly see Zab playing out the whole season, match after match. Something's gotta give. Do we have someone in third position at that spot, amongst our home-grown players? The situation is deeply worrying, that's for sure.

If we are to keep him then after this latest injury, he needs to be put into clod storage until next season, i don't think he is getting enough games to be fully fit, and this could be the problem, when he plays he tries to hard and over does it, give him games with the EDS and get him fully fit before putting him in the first team, Micah as never had so many injuries in so short a time.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Because if it's a short-term thing, then to me, it seems wise to have a bit of faith in him.

Most of his injuries have been 'short term things' the problem is that they are adding up to a long term thing.

Fullback is a position that requires consistency and dependability,he doesn't offer it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.