Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards Leaving...

ColinLee said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
ippe83.jpg
Nope, I don't get that one...

Big ship? Sank a little while ago?

Re: Micah Richards

his injury record is appaling sad too see him go and to be fair he has not kicked up any shit

Sagna is on a frreebie decent right back have a decent injury record and will improve us and take the pressure from Zab

No brainer to me

Sad that one of our own failed to make it. Tbh I was never really impressed with him, no composure whatsoever despite his awesome power. Perhaps he chose the wrong sport he would've made a great Offensive lineman in American football or developed into a top 200 meter sprinter.

citymad said:
Sad that one of our own failed to make it. Tbh I was never really impressed with him, no composure whatsoever despite his awesome power. Perhaps he chose the wrong sport he would've made a great Offensive lineman in American football or developed into a top 200 meter sprinter.
Would have still been a star player in pre 2008 city. However, our playing level has gone by several notches. It will take some time for the academy to churn out players of this level.

FredTilson said:
citymad said:
Would have still been a star player in pre 2008 city. However, our playing level has gone by several notches. It will take some time for the academy to churn out players of this level.

The problem is he wouldn't have been as he spends a vast amount of time on the treatment table.

Doesn't make me unhappy or sad.

It's time for him to move on now. He needs a new challenge and isn't good enough anymore for us.

Been a good servant but I'm not a fan of players staying at one club all their lives.

One moment I will never forget from Micah - not the most skilful moment of our PL winning season, but he came on as sub as SJP and at 1-0 he made a superb block in front of goal; I was right behind it and the fucker was going in and I don't think Joe was getting there. But for that moment the game against qpr might never have mattered. It was less than 2 years ago. Thanks Micah

BringBackSwales said:
One moment I will never forget from Micah - not the most skilful moment of our PL winning season, but he came on as sub as SJP and at 1-0 he made a superb block in front of goal; I was right behind it and the fucker was going in and I don't think Joe was getting there. But for that moment the game against qpr might never have mattered. It was less than 2 years ago. Thanks Micah

And who can forget the villa goal ? It was orgasmic !!

BringBackSwales said:
Yep. Huge moment in our title-winning season that some often forget.

From that corner we broke away and got our second goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.