Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards - Why I had To Leave City

Bigga said:
Mister Appointment said:
Bigga said:
So where the fook do you rate Sagna, in comparison?? Laughable post.

May as well have kept Micah for all Sagna does. Stolen a living as far as I'm concerned.

Haha. Nonsense. If you think Micah's even in the same footballing time zone as Sagna you need to pick a new sport to watch cuz your clueless about football. And I love Richards for many reasons!

Still waiting for Sagna to keep Zabs out of the side on merit and not cos Zabba needs a rest.

Micah(when fit)>>>> Sagna(when fit).

If neither can defend, then at least Micah offers an ACTUAL threat going forward!

Case closed.

Is it? You would rather play with ten men than with Sagna when Zabs needs a rest?

I love Richards and have no real opinion of Sanga (he is playing the role he was hired to play). But in the end even you have to admit that playing Zabs 60 games a season is not sustainable.

Sagna getting dragged off versus BM is the best example of him having a good game?

Micah or Sagna at centre back v Sunderland on Wednesday?

Corky said:
Sagna getting dragged off versus BM is the best example of him having a good game?

Micah or Sagna at centre back v Sunderland on Wednesday?

How did Ribery do?

I wish Micah would go back and watch that Watford game he keeps mentioning, he was awful in the first half and bringing on Zabba and Vinny changed the game entirely.

Bigga said:
Mister Appointment said:
Bigga said:
So where the fook do you rate Sagna, in comparison?? Laughable post.

May as well have kept Micah for all Sagna does. Stolen a living as far as I'm concerned.

Haha. Nonsense. If you think Micah's even in the same footballing time zone as Sagna you need to pick a new sport to watch cuz your clueless about football. And I love Richards for many reasons!

Still waiting for Sagna to keep Zabs out of the side on merit and not cos Zabba needs a rest.

Micah(when fit)>>>> Sagna(when fit).

If neither can defend, then at least Micah offers an ACTUAL threat going forward!

Case closed.

Haha. Sure, the tried and tested case closed method of making yourself look a bit dim. Sagna as I said is a CL quality defender hence he marked Ribery out of the BM match. Richards can't defend, can't attack, and can't stay fit. I love him but if you genuinely believe he's better option than Sagna your lost.

Mica was plagued by injuries
He lacked 'football intelligence', the most important thing a modern f'back must have
A brave likeable lad,I wish him all the best.

bellbuzzer said:

Absolutely and I think there's not a Blue out there who didn't wish things had worked out differently.

Mister Appointment said:
bellbuzzer said:

Absolutely and I think there's not a Blue out there who didn't wish things had worked out differently.
Here, here.
They played a bit of his interview on Blue Tuesday on GMR tonight.
What a guy!

Heard him before on Blue Tuesday was very complimentary towards the club when he talked about his time here and stated he loves this club and still wants us to do well. Great player for us on his day, but in the end needed a fresh start and wish him all the best in the future. Injuries permitting he should be securing down that RB position for England easily. Too bad we've got a clueless old stick in the mud in Hodgson in charge who rates Glen Johnson (Wouldn't mind if it was Clyne or someone remotely decent keeping him out) over Micah...says everything about what an inept manager he is.

Think everyone saying Richards is better than Sagna needs to take the blue tinted glasses off. Sagna's barely had a game, and when he has played he's been solid, Richards was catastrophically bad last season, Sunderland away, Watford at home and any others he managed to stay fit for.

Love the lad and will always be one of my favourite players but he didn't stop going backwards after 11/12 season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.