Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards - Why I had To Leave City

Higher then yaya? Think u got carried away then lol. Anyway he is better Sagna and boyata etc but he wasn't getting any game time and was never gna replace zaba so I don't blame him for leaving plus pellegrini never rated him simple as that. Still got a lot time for Richards and hope he's goes on to bigger things he loved playing for city and the fans always loved him As he was one of our own.. That's my opinion.

davymcfc said:
Micah had/has no choice but to leave city as he will never get a long run in the team under Pellegrini. This is understandable as zabba has overtaken him and plays with more intelligence plus Micah always seems to be injured these days. Why any city fan would be bitter towards him is beyond me. I was at villa park when he scored his first goal and the place went absolutely mental. Good times.
IF he had taken the contract on offer at city we would not have sagna ! the injuries he had did not help... BUT if he moves to Chelsea on a bosman that will proove what? they have a better bench than city?

Oldham must be kicking them selves

Bigga said:
Mister Appointment said:
Sagna as I said is a CL quality defender hence he marked Ribery out of the BM match. Richards can't defend, can't attack, and can't stay fit. I love him but if you genuinely believe he's better option than Sagna your lost.

The points you make are pretty ridiculous, even for this forum! If Sagna is Champions League quality, that would make him as good as Zabba. NO CHANCE!!

Micha was on a par with Zabs in the attacking sense, great crosses in and always there to overlap. Sagna, who's been at Le Arse for years has only just dipped his toes into that particular water! At least Maicon got stuck into that part of it when he was available, no matter how brief the stay!

You need to absorb the play more!

Micah Richards isn't fit to lace Sagna's boots. It's why Sagna plays for City and Micah's career's in free fall. "Micha was on a par with Zabs in the attacking sense" - wow.

You're telling me to "absurd more play" whilst agreeing with someone who thinks Micah is a better centre half than Mangala.

Don't get me wrong, Micah's a great guy. But a top class footballer he'll never be. Sagna's been one for a decade now.

And you my friend are clueless when it comes to footballers clearly!

Mister Appointment said:
Bigga said:
Mister Appointment said:
Sagna as I said is a CL quality defender hence he marked Ribery out of the BM match. Richards can't defend, can't attack, and can't stay fit. I love him but if you genuinely believe he's better option than Sagna your lost.

The points you make are pretty ridiculous, even for this forum! If Sagna is Champions League quality, that would make him as good as Zabba. NO CHANCE!!

Micha was on a par with Zabs in the attacking sense, great crosses in and always there to overlap. Sagna, who's been at Le Arse for years has only just dipped his toes into that particular water! At least Maicon got stuck into that part of it when he was available, no matter how brief the stay!

You need to absorb the play more!

Micah Richards isn't fit to lace Sagna's boots. It's why Sagna plays for City and Micah's career's in free fall. "Micha was on a par with Zabs in the attacking sense" - wow.

You're telling me to "absurd more play" whilst agreeing with someone who thinks Micah is a better centre half than Mangala.

Don't get me wrong, Micah's a great guy. But a top class footballer he'll never be. Sagna's been one for a decade now.

And you my friend are clueless when it comes to footballers clearly!
Sagna is a poor player. He's quite a good defender but he is pretty dire on the ball. I've thought for about four years that he's not that good, and actually not as good as when he first came ojn the scene at Arsenal. but since he's been with us i've been further unimpressed with him. He has not and never will be a top class player and you're deluded if you think he is.

I'm not saying Richards is neither. He isn't. But to say Sagna is top class is bizarre!

KippaxCitizen said:
He has not and never will be a top class player and you're deluded if you think he is.

Yes I must have hallucinated the time he marked Frank Ribery out of a crucial CL match for us.

You're another one who clearly likes the sound of their own voice but has not the first clue about football and what constitutes a quality footballer.

Mister Appointment said:
KippaxCitizen said:
He has not and never will be a top class player and you're deluded if you think he is.

Yes I must have hallucinated the time he marked Frank Ribery out of a crucial CL match for us.

You're another one who clearly likes the sound of their own voice but has not the first clue about football and what constitutes a quality footballer.

I think you have hallucinated there. At home Ribery destroyed him, away he played the first 20 mins when they went 2 up. He then went off injured and Zabaleta came on and marked him out of the game in one of the best performances I've seen from a City player.

Mister Appointment said:
KippaxCitizen said:

What are you on about? You can't even hear voices on an internet forum unless you have them rattling around in your head?

I've watched Sagna fifteen feet in front of me running up and down the side of the pitch on the East Stand side of the ground every year since he's been at Arsenal and every game he's played for us. He is not that good at all. Every time we played Arsenal i always thought we did well on his side and thought he was a weak link once you close him down. On the ball he is quite a poor player. And if you'd bothered to read my post properly you'd see that i actually said he's quite a good defender and anyway all players can have good games, so it may well be possible that in that one game, the man who'd been out injured for about eight months may well have been "marked out of the game" by Sagna (even though he didn't, Ribery had a good game considering he'd been out for so long) but that doesn't replace my thoughts on him that have been formed aver the last four years where i've thought he's not that good at all overall. And he isn't.

KippaxCitizen said:
Mister Appointment said:
KippaxCitizen said:

What are you on about? You can't even hear voices on an internet forum unless you have them rattling around in your head?

I've watched Sagna fifteen feet in front of me running up and down the side of the pitch on the East Stand side of the ground every year since he's been at Arsenal and every game he's played for us. He is not that good at all. On the ball he is quite a poor player. And if you'd bothered to read my post properly you'd see that i actually said he's quite a good defender and anyway all players can have good games, so it may well be possible that in that one game, the man who'd been out injured for about eight months may well have been "marked out of the game" by Sagna but that doesn't replace my thoughts on him that have been formed aver the last four years where i've thought he's not that good at all overall. And he isn't.

He's a shit ton better than Micah and he's a shit ton better than the "poor player" you describe him as.

For the rest, I'll leave you to to your delusions from the East Stand side of the ground. Forgive my total skepticism.

Kennedy_probably_has said:
Mister Appointment said:
KippaxCitizen said:

I think you have hallucinated there. At home Ribery destroyed him, away he played the first 20 mins when they went 2 up. He then went off injured and Zabaleta came on and marked him out of the game in one of the best performances I've seen from a City player.

Apologies I thought you were talking about Richards not Sagna!!

Mister Appointment said:

Apologies I thought you were talking about Richards not Sagna!!

No worries as i only just saw your post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.