Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

quiet_riot said:
Ray78 said:
Vienna_70 said:
Wasn't that his original position coming through the Academy (along with centre-back)?

IIRC, it was only when he became a first-teamer that Pearce turned him into a right-back.

Richards was originally a striker. Our Academy converted him into a defender.

Gleghorn used to drone on about how he saw Micah as a DM, I assume he didn't see him play there when Hughes tried it and it was an unmitigated disaster, seeing as he:

A) can't trap a bag of cement
B) can't pass more than 15 yards
C) can't dribble

Yeah, yeah, yeah but apart from that......

I think we must keep him.

We will not find better back up as a RB or CB than Micah.

Mr Magoo said:

giphy.gif

El Mago said:

I think its time we bring this guy in from the cold.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tITvXQpkMHM[/youtube]

El Mago said:

i agree.

we must order him to play in the EDS until he signs a new contract.

joe hart, lescott, richards et al think they are entitled to play in the first team because they are english. they are having a laugh.

Martyn said:
Says he may look for a new club in the summer if he is not guaranteed playing time. City want him to stay on.

I think if he was to go it would be a massive blow for us. Not simply because we will be losing a player but we'll be losing our Academy poster boy. This wouldn't send out the right message to other youngsters.

He needs to realize that may not be his decision!

I think its rather surprising that a lot are quick to criticise him as an overall player when he has clearly served us well over the years. He has only just recently returned from injury and as someone said in a previous post once he gets comfortable again we will see him really being a contender for Zabaleta.

Im sure once he plays a few cup games and shows he is worth a chance for the first team you all will be singing his praises again.

its good that a player is not happy when he is not in the staring eleven , but why go running to the media ? Micah has had so many injuries over the last 3 to 4 seasons , he has lost his regular place for city and england .Micahs one of our own , and its up to him to keep injury free and get on with it , hes the best right back in the country on his day , and stop taking bad advice from his agent and whinging to the papers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.